JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was warm and shook up by the time I made it to cinder pit. I am too lazy to go to store for ice.

20230703_181528.jpg

I only have three beers left so I wrapped them in wet paper towels and stuck them on the porch this morning. It cooled them a bit and I stuck them in the food ice chest. I will have to nurse those cans tonight. My frozen two liter bottles don't have much ice left in them.

Was reading a while back that due to the Ukraine war the chemicals used for carbonated drinks are in short supply.

I noticed my cold beverages go flat pretty quick when low on carbonation.

Was reading a while back that due to the Ukraine war the chemicals used for carbonated drinks are in short supply.

I noticed my cold beverages go flat pretty quick when low on carbonation.
CO2 is in short supply. It is added to the product to create the carbonization. During COVID it was in very short supply. Any beer w/ low carbonization will be flat once opened. Obviously you need to drink faster and stop savoring them!!

CO2 is in short supply. It is added to the product to create the carbonization. During COVID it was in very short supply. Any beer w/ low carbonization will be flat once opened. Obviously you need to drink faster and stop savoring them!!
I like the big cans when I drink beer, now days they are so low in C02 it turns flat before they get warm.

Milwaukee's best isn't even good cold. Not sure why you wouldn't expect it to get even worse when above room temp

Ice beer is made by freezing the beer to the point of the water turning into ice crystals, and then removing some of them. In essence it raises the alcohol by volume. More bang for your buck.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top