JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw the Little River Band a year or two ago and I have to say that was one of the better concerts I have been to. They played all of their hits, of course and were really tight. It really was an enjoyable show.

I been to a few back in the day. the coolest ones were always the ones where something happens thats unexpected.

First was back in 91 I think, it was the Red hot chili Peppers plus Pearl Jan and Nirvana.
The other was Metallica and guns and roses show up in Seattle. The opening band was suppose to be Faith no more or some crap but instead we got...

220px-Motorhead-01.jpg

Metallica March 19 1985 for a whopping $12.50 They came back in 86 I missed show one but they showed up at a friends house party afterwards It was funny my friend was a poser and not a fan and actually tried to get them to leave as they were taking away from his action . Then I saw them again with the Cult.

When i saw the cult open for them, Astbury's voice was so shot that he had to skip parts of the song and really gave up on some of the chorus sections. My GF at the time loved the cult and she was pretty bummed out.

Are you referring the Slayer show at the what was a movie theater on foster? I remember that.

This one was right outside Philadelphia, PA

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads