JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shultzy's in Seattle's U-district. Their specialty is sausage sandwitches but they have awesome ground beef burgers and a cajun chicken sandwitch that's damned good too. All their sausage is made fresh in-house. Their fries are great and the fresh-squeezed sparkling lemonade is especially good on a hot Summer day. I don't drink but they've got a ton of beers on tap and a full bar as well. Being a block from UW the 'scenery' tends to be pretty good too. :s0155: Shultzy's is my favorite restaurant. Hands down. If you like carnivore food the way I like carnivore food you'll love Shultzy's!

:D

173-sausage-sandwich.jpg

You must be talking about Burgerville. Definitely the best of the fast food type joints and the blackberry milkshakes when they are in season are like crack. I can't get enough of them.

That's it Cougfan! Age, dementia, and an IQ of 2 got me that time, LOL. We never fail to go there when Walla Walla Sweets or blackberries are in season.

I don't know why they don't spread out more - it's a fairly large chain.

Same with Cracker Barrel. They don't have burgers that I'm aware of, but the closest one to the W coast is Boise. They are all over the S. and E. Never figured those two out.

Cliff

Doesn't really fit the burger thread, but the last time the wife and I visited my son and his Fiance in Renton, WA there is an Irish restaurant/sports bar called "A Terrible Beauty" that serves the most awesome Rueben I have ever had. It's big enough for two people and the corned beef almost melts in your mouth.

I don't know about now, but several years ago, I used to love stopping by The Giant in Lake Grove, just across the street from the Lake Grove Post Office. Their Guacamole Bacon Cheeseburger was simply great! I need to drop by there again soon and see if they are still there, and order a burger or two!

I don't know about now, but several years ago, I used to love stopping by The Giant in Lake Grove, just across the street from the Lake Grove Post Office. Their Guacamole Bacon Cheeseburger was simply great! I need to drop by there again soon and see if they are still there, and order a burger or two!

I used to go their as a kid with my grandparents.

Gordo's in Seattle when it was still in business, The bulk burger with a fried egg and loaded with bacon would put me to sleep. Triple x burger in issaquah is darn good as well and they make their own root beer

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top