JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cruise In Country Diner on the corner of River Road and Farmington Road in Hillsboro.

Cruise In Country Diner | Homepage

Great burgers beef or buffalo. All natural grass fed, and local.

Friendly atmosphere, great food.

I'm going to stop in there I drive past that all the time. I see old hotrods and classics there all the time. I'm never in my stang though, my gas saver is a carbon fibered Svt contour so look like the tatted dude in fast and sillyist.

To date best burg I've ever had is George's giant hamburgers. There not as huge as u may think from the name but dam!

Edit...I guess my buddy's say the georges in lake oswego is better than the tigard spot. A close second IsHumdinger on Barbur Blvd heck if you can eat a chillie Burger with no hands its free lol

two of my old time favorites in Portlandare the Stanich Burger and the Yorgo burger. It's been along time since I have had either.

I noticed that Yorgo's is gone when I drove by the other day, there's some fancy dirty hipster place there now, I'd put up good money it won't be there a year from now, It's too bad Yorgo's had been there since I was a kid.

I used to do Yorgos in the late 70's thru the 80's. Great variety of burgers and aheck of a party at lucia falls for their company picnic. Now that I know ther gone I want one bad.:(

Growing up in So Cal I remember the original Carl's Restaurants and the JR's which at the time were drive ins. At the time it WAS the best burger! I do not even know if the restaurants still exist.

What is the name of that chain drive in that we don't much have around the NW? There's one right downtown in The Dalles. If you're going E. on the main drag, it's on your right. In season they have Walla Walla Sweet onion rings, and shakes as various fruit is in season. They also have a variety of really good burgers.

??

Here in eugene oregon they only sell tofu burgers.
I am not sure what tofu is.

other then red robin hard to find a good burger in eugene.....but at el taco express on centeniel next to value village the have a double burger with 2 slices of cheese and 3 bacon strips basket of fries and a medium drink for $ 5.50...pretty good price for my broke ***.

What is the name of that chain drive in that we don't much have around the NW? There's one right downtown in The Dalles. If you're going E. on the main drag, it's on your right. In season they have Walla Walla Sweet onion rings, and shakes as various fruit is in season. They also have a variety of really good burgers.

??

You must be talking about Burgerville. Definitely the best of the fast food type joints and the blackberry milkshakes when they are in season are like crack. I can't get enough of them.

You must be talking about Burgerville. Definitely the best of the fast food type joints and the blackberry milkshakes when they are in season are like crack. I can't get enough of them.

Definitely Burgerville for consistent good freeway food.
Effies Tavern in Lewiston Idaho
The Sisters in Everett WA has the best "vegie" burger I have ever tried.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top