JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Shultzy's in Seattle's U-district. Their specialty is sausage sandwitches but they have awesome ground beef burgers and a cajun chicken sandwitch that's damned good too. All their sausage is made fresh in-house. Their fries are great and the fresh-squeezed sparkling lemonade is especially good on a hot Summer day. I don't drink but they've got a ton of beers on tap and a full bar as well. Being a block from UW the 'scenery' tends to be pretty good too. :s0155: Shultzy's is my favorite restaurant. Hands down. If you like carnivore food the way I like carnivore food you'll love Shultzy's!

:D

173-sausage-sandwich.jpg

You must be talking about Burgerville. Definitely the best of the fast food type joints and the blackberry milkshakes when they are in season are like crack. I can't get enough of them.

That's it Cougfan! Age, dementia, and an IQ of 2 got me that time, LOL. We never fail to go there when Walla Walla Sweets or blackberries are in season.

I don't know why they don't spread out more - it's a fairly large chain.

Same with Cracker Barrel. They don't have burgers that I'm aware of, but the closest one to the W coast is Boise. They are all over the S. and E. Never figured those two out.

Cliff

Doesn't really fit the burger thread, but the last time the wife and I visited my son and his Fiance in Renton, WA there is an Irish restaurant/sports bar called "A Terrible Beauty" that serves the most awesome Rueben I have ever had. It's big enough for two people and the corned beef almost melts in your mouth.

I don't know about now, but several years ago, I used to love stopping by The Giant in Lake Grove, just across the street from the Lake Grove Post Office. Their Guacamole Bacon Cheeseburger was simply great! I need to drop by there again soon and see if they are still there, and order a burger or two!

I don't know about now, but several years ago, I used to love stopping by The Giant in Lake Grove, just across the street from the Lake Grove Post Office. Their Guacamole Bacon Cheeseburger was simply great! I need to drop by there again soon and see if they are still there, and order a burger or two!

I used to go their as a kid with my grandparents.

Gordo's in Seattle when it was still in business, The bulk burger with a fried egg and loaded with bacon would put me to sleep. Triple x burger in issaquah is darn good as well and they make their own root beer

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top