JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have not been here very long, but my boss took me to a place called the Helvetia Tavern, it had a pretty awesome burger.

Hevetia Tavern is great. Used to be a regular lunch stop when I worked at the JF Intel campus. I love the sign over the grill. If I remember, it says something like "This isn't Burger King. You can have it my way or you won't get it at all.".:s0114:

May have been mentioned before - Bob's Burger and Brew. They started up in Lynden and moved down to Bellingham about 20 years ago... They've grown and now there's two near our place - one in Marysville and another off of Everett Mall Way. I recommend the Ranch Burger - comes with "American cheese, lean meaty Hormel bacon and a large farm fresh egg. All this with tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and savory sauce." I gain weight just thinking about that place.

I see little North end traffic in this thread. Anybody else up here? :)

There are two places to eat here in downtown Shedd: Shedd Cafe and Shedd Market. The cafe puts out a really good burger but is open only weekdays, 11 - 2; try the Farmer Burger or Shedd Burger. Shedd Market is more of a community store and meeting place with tables to sit and chat (and chew). They serve breakfast and lunch seven days a week and are a favorite of the gun club crowd. The food is good and plentiful and owners Leon and Julie are firearms-friendly.

We have a Lil' Cooperstown nearby but hadn' Blue Bacon.jpg t been in for quite a while. Went in last night and had a Blue Bacon burger. It was fantastic! (for $15 it damn well better be!)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top