JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have not been here very long, but my boss took me to a place called the Helvetia Tavern, it had a pretty awesome burger.

Hevetia Tavern is great. Used to be a regular lunch stop when I worked at the JF Intel campus. I love the sign over the grill. If I remember, it says something like "This isn't Burger King. You can have it my way or you won't get it at all.".:s0114:

May have been mentioned before - Bob's Burger and Brew. They started up in Lynden and moved down to Bellingham about 20 years ago... They've grown and now there's two near our place - one in Marysville and another off of Everett Mall Way. I recommend the Ranch Burger - comes with "American cheese, lean meaty Hormel bacon and a large farm fresh egg. All this with tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and savory sauce." I gain weight just thinking about that place.

I see little North end traffic in this thread. Anybody else up here? :)

There are two places to eat here in downtown Shedd: Shedd Cafe and Shedd Market. The cafe puts out a really good burger but is open only weekdays, 11 - 2; try the Farmer Burger or Shedd Burger. Shedd Market is more of a community store and meeting place with tables to sit and chat (and chew). They serve breakfast and lunch seven days a week and are a favorite of the gun club crowd. The food is good and plentiful and owners Leon and Julie are firearms-friendly.

We have a Lil' Cooperstown nearby but hadn' Blue Bacon.jpg t been in for quite a while. Went in last night and had a Blue Bacon burger. It was fantastic! (for $15 it damn well better be!)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews