JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which 30.06 would you choose?

• Browning AB3 Hunter (Walnut)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Winchester XPR

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Thompson Center Venture

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'd have to go back to find where i said she liked lighter rifles? Not sure that's a thing, however, i *thought* i'd mentioned it was to be a bolt gun though.
Oh, you made it clear it was to be a bolt gun, that's why I sort of apologized for going "off the reservation".
Actually, what you said at the top of page 4 here was "she likes the recoil", in answer to a commenter who remarked that an '06 is a lot of gun. If she likes recoil, she'll REALLY like the 760...
Well, enough of my kibitzing. Best wishes in your search for a good and not-too-expensive bolt action.

Oh, you made it clear it was to be a bolt gun, that's why I sort of apologized for going "off the reservation".
Actually, what you said at the top of page 4 here was "she likes the recoil", in answer to a commenter who remarked that an '06 is a lot of gun. If she likes recoil...
Well, enough of my kibitzing. Best wishes in your search for a good and not-too-expensive bolt action.
Like i said, not a problem, all suggestions welcome.
Settled on a Tikka :)

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR