JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which 30.06 would you choose?

• Browning AB3 Hunter (Walnut)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Winchester XPR

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Thompson Center Venture

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'd have to go back to find where i said she liked lighter rifles? Not sure that's a thing, however, i *thought* i'd mentioned it was to be a bolt gun though.
Oh, you made it clear it was to be a bolt gun, that's why I sort of apologized for going "off the reservation".
Actually, what you said at the top of page 4 here was "she likes the recoil", in answer to a commenter who remarked that an '06 is a lot of gun. If she likes recoil, she'll REALLY like the 760...
Well, enough of my kibitzing. Best wishes in your search for a good and not-too-expensive bolt action.

Oh, you made it clear it was to be a bolt gun, that's why I sort of apologized for going "off the reservation".
Actually, what you said at the top of page 4 here was "she likes the recoil", in answer to a commenter who remarked that an '06 is a lot of gun. If she likes recoil...
Well, enough of my kibitzing. Best wishes in your search for a good and not-too-expensive bolt action.
Like i said, not a problem, all suggestions welcome.
Settled on a Tikka :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top