JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For all the Benchmade owners out there. Has anyone used the LifeSharp services offered by them? Were you satisfied with the results? Did they "tune up" the knife for you as well?

I've dropped my Benchmade Auto off to them in Oregon City a couple times and I was extremely happy with the results. They did sharpen it and 'tune it up' while it was there.

Best customer service ever. I have had them replace knives that were only very slightly damaged or imperfect such as a tiny corner piece of the handle that chipped off when I dropped it on concrete. They replaced a coworker's whole knife when I dropped it off for "Lifesharp" because the flat (unground) section of the blade brushed the inside to the handle. Best ever was when I brought them a discontinued model with missing screws and a damaged carbon fiber handle scale. After carefully explaining that I was at least the third owner I asked to have it looked at by the repair shop and to be called with a quote. I was called the next day @ 8:15 am. Tech was concerned because the only handle slabs they had left for the discontinued model had been cut 90 deg to the grain of the carbon and no others existed. Keep in mind that you cant even see both handle slabs at the same time since the slabs are thin and perfectly flat. I told her that it sounded like an Ok deal to me but what would the cost be? She told me the parts and labor were both free as was the shipping back to me. She was the one sounding most relieved that I was Ok with their "less than ideal" fix. I would have understood this attitude if the knife was some safe queen that had started deteriorating from being handled but this knife had clearly seen a lot of hard use! I had it back in 2-3 days. As I said: Best Customer Service Ever!

If you drop it off to them they send back to you for free. If you mail it in then you pay both ways.

I have sent my knives back to benchmade for sharpening - I thought they were pretty good until I sent one knife to Seattle Edge.... let me tell yah - his work is top notch and a cut above the rest! (pun intended!) I sent him every knife I own of any value after that.... (even the cheap ones) Just amazing work - he takes some serious pride in what he does!

His website <broken link removed>

This photo doesn do justice to how sharp my Scrap Yard Regulator got...

regulator.jpg

Thanks for the info.It's great to hear excellent customer service from a "local business". I will have to check and see if they have tours of their facility.

This is just a one guy home based operation - he can even come to you :) I initially found out about him by a police officer friend of mine, Albert (The owner of Seattle Edge) comes to the police station and he works on the officers knives there.

Thanks for the info.It's great to hear excellent customer service from a "local business". I will have to check and see if they have tours of their facility.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top