JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This should tell you all you need to know about Benchmade Knife Company. Follow the money. Not big on supporting the Second Amendment party, are they?

1651407503027.png

Well bummer, I like their knives.
It's the same as buying products from China. If a person chooses to spend their money that way, that's on them, but people who want to protect their rights, or protect their country, should be fully aware what is actually happening with the money they spend.

BTW, it may come as even more of a shock to see the list of Democrat politicians Benchmade Knife Company gave money to. Shown below is the list from the 2020 presidential election cycle. They donated not just to the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee, but even gave money to Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg.

But what I find must unbelievable is that Benchmade Knife Company gave money to the most extreme left-wing "squad" members in Congress, including Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Ilhan Omar.

You'd better believe I won't be spending one dime of my money to support that.

1651423856234.png

Note: Original rendition of this message referenced "Benchmark" incorrectly instead of Benchmade. Thanks go to Paolung for noticing that error and consequently this message was edited to make the correction.

Last Edited:
BTW, it may come as even more of a shock to see the list of Democrat politicians Benchmark Knife Company gave money to. Shown below is the list from the 2020 presidential election cycle. They donated not just to the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee, but even gave money to Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg.

But what I find must unbelievable is that Benchmark Knife Company gave money to the most extreme left-wing "squad" members in Congress, including Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Ilhan Omar.

View attachment 1189597
Benchmade is an Oregon company, Portland. While not every company in Oregon is liberal it's a pretty good chance most are. I don't own a Benchmade knife.

Skip to about the 15:25 mark where Lars Larson asks benchmade if they are becoming like dicks sporting goods in giving to Democrats.

On the earlier discussion of benchmade destroying guns (about 8:40ish), it sounds to me that they did it regularly until oregon city police put it on facebook and everyone freaked out. He said they don't do it anymore due to strong customer backlash.

So, if not Benchmade, what's another good knife maker?
I really like spyderco made in Japan. I try hard to avoid CCP knives and tools. Last few knives have been ESSE and Bark River. I don't know their politics but they are made in the USA.

Will tell you where your knives are made.

BTW, it may come as even more of a shock to see the list of Democrat politicians Benchmark Knife Company gave money to. Shown below is the list from the 2020 presidential election cycle. They donated not just to the Democrat Senatorial Campaign Committee, but even gave money to Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg.

But what I find must unbelievable is that Benchmark Knife Company gave money to the most extreme left-wing "squad" members in Congress, including Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, and Ilhan Omar.

View attachment 1189597
Ok. But what about BenchMADE (rather than BenchMARK)?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top