JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I better slow down or everything I own made of wood will be shellac'd and my fingers will be permanently stained.
prov5I.jpg

UKqIip.jpg

Very nice. The original blonde wood color mine came with was pretty awful and needed retreating to look pleasing. These look very nice!

Very nice. The original blonde wood color mine came with was pretty awful and needed retreating to look pleasing. These look very nice!
Any time you want to get rid of that blonde wood let me know. The red set is red because it came with that God Awful black stain Zastava, who REALLY doesnt care, puts on all the new M92's and M85's. . Never did get it all out despite hours of soaking in Acetone and sanding. The red is just a cover.

Any time you want to get rid of that blonde wood let me know. The red set is red because it came with that God Awful black stain Zastava, who REALLY doesnt care, puts on all the new M92's and M85's. . Never did get it all out despite hours of soaking in Acetone and sanding. The red is just a cover.
Never replaced it, only retreated it. The wood went with the pistol when I sold it to a guy in Washington.

3AADF1BF-4191-40E0-8A71-8856F665D614.jpeg

You courageous man!
I really dislike using shellac, even more so removing it.

Those do look beautiful.
Alcohol will remove shellac in a heartbeat. Alcohol is the solvent shellac is dissolved in when you apply it.
Remember, when using shellac/alcohol, alcohol can get into your system through the skin .
😳😳

Another set that turned out good. Probably just putting it up for sale though as I don't have anything to put it on.Done buying guns. I swear.

PXL_20210801_145053242.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads