JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At least they were at the library.. :rolleyes:
You know, learning.. Haha

Probably arguing over whether Bella loves Edward or Jacob:

Gangbanger #1:
"Yo dawg, Bella be trippin' fo Edward, he be like her soulmate yo"

Gangbanger #2:
"That's bullsh!t G! Ey'body knows Jacob is better for her! She don't have to die to be wit him!"

Gangbanger #1:
"But he's a damn dog Dawg!"

Gangbanger #2, pulls Hi-point "Glock" 40:
"Damn homey, you done crossed a line!"

Of course I could be wrong, they could have been discussing 50 Shades of Gray ;)

Probably arguing over whether Bella loves Edward or Jacob:

Gangbanger #1:
"Yo dawg, Bella be trippin' fo Edward, he be like her soulmate yo"

Gangbanger #2:
"That's bullsh!t G! Ey'body knows Jacob is better for her! She don't have to die to be wit him!"

Gangbanger #1:
"But he's a damn dog Dawg!"

Gangbanger #2, pulls Hi-point "Glock" 40:
"Damn homey, you done crossed a line!"

Of course I could be wrong, they could have been discussing 50 Shades of Gray ;)

Post of the year! :s0140:

It's a good thing this happened just outside the Multnomah County border since it's illegal to gat-gat within Multco.

Silly y00ts nowadays :)

My mom and aunt were at the Sturh center - about 3 blocks away. The BPD put them in lock down for a few hours. While they 'felt' safe, no-one would tell them what was going on.

Their generation fought Hitler and Communism, but no one would say anything. Maybe they were protecting the bangers from the little old ladies!

I'm sad to hear they missed their target. I wish they shot and killed each other. They should be glad I wasn't there or I would have smoked both of them fools. I live about two miles away from there and as soon as I heard the news I knew it was gonna be some degenerate gang members trying to act hard.

You live in Beaverton idiots (I know they might not live in Beaverton, but I"m gonna roll with that)... you can't be that hard lol represent that 5-0-tree lol... yes I said tree lol

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top