JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... For those who think they can't grow a beard ... once I realized the thing has to be GROOMED to look good, I instantaneously could grow a really nice pro-beard.

The one time I did try to grow a beard, I did do just your technique. I also found out, there's a fine line between having a well manicured beard and a gay dude's horticulture garden. Call it homophobic prejudice from where I grew up, but a carefully trimmed beard like Larry Ellison's - that's like wearing an ear stud in your left ear. Lotta guys do it, not for me.

No, sir - you gotta TRIM it regularly.

I know, I know, trim is a transitive verb, but in all caps it means entirely something else.

Much better at home in a hot shower with a tiny unbreakable mirror stuck to the wall - no comparison. Guys, if you haven't tried a shave in the shower, spend a few bucks on the cheapest mirror you can find. After it fogs up, spit a mouthful of water on it. Totally comfortable, clean and quick.

You don't need a mirror to shave. Haven't used one in the last 35 years.
+1 to shaving in the shower.

Not seasonal for me. Hunting or not, if Uncle Sam isn't paying me to scrape my chin and upper lip with a blade, it's not happening. Mostly a goatee for decades now, kept neatly under control with a $6 Harbor Freight clipper and the short #2 guard. I do shave my jaws and neck a few times a week to keep everything intentional (and avoid looking like a gray scrotum).

Did the neck shave standing at the sink in a condo on vacation last month and hated it. Probably yanked out more than I actually cut.

Much better at home in a hot shower with a tiny unbreakable mirror stuck to the wall - no comparison. Guys, if you haven't tried a shave in the shower, spend a few bucks on the cheapest mirror you can find. After it fogs up, spit a mouthful of water on it. Totally comfortable, clean and quick.

------- EDIT:
Here's one for $10 (and it explains why a shower shave feels so much better).
http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...ID=120142990000065067&CAGPSPN=pla&kpid=393414

Ahhh, NO.....
I'd rather be ruggedly handsome than a pretty boy anyday....:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class