JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
... For those who think they can't grow a beard ... once I realized the thing has to be GROOMED to look good, I instantaneously could grow a really nice pro-beard.

The one time I did try to grow a beard, I did do just your technique. I also found out, there's a fine line between having a well manicured beard and a gay dude's horticulture garden. Call it homophobic prejudice from where I grew up, but a carefully trimmed beard like Larry Ellison's - that's like wearing an ear stud in your left ear. Lotta guys do it, not for me.

No, sir - you gotta TRIM it regularly.

I know, I know, trim is a transitive verb, but in all caps it means entirely something else.

Much better at home in a hot shower with a tiny unbreakable mirror stuck to the wall - no comparison. Guys, if you haven't tried a shave in the shower, spend a few bucks on the cheapest mirror you can find. After it fogs up, spit a mouthful of water on it. Totally comfortable, clean and quick.

You don't need a mirror to shave. Haven't used one in the last 35 years.
+1 to shaving in the shower.

Not seasonal for me. Hunting or not, if Uncle Sam isn't paying me to scrape my chin and upper lip with a blade, it's not happening. Mostly a goatee for decades now, kept neatly under control with a $6 Harbor Freight clipper and the short #2 guard. I do shave my jaws and neck a few times a week to keep everything intentional (and avoid looking like a gray scrotum).

Did the neck shave standing at the sink in a condo on vacation last month and hated it. Probably yanked out more than I actually cut.

Much better at home in a hot shower with a tiny unbreakable mirror stuck to the wall - no comparison. Guys, if you haven't tried a shave in the shower, spend a few bucks on the cheapest mirror you can find. After it fogs up, spit a mouthful of water on it. Totally comfortable, clean and quick.

------- EDIT:
Here's one for $10 (and it explains why a shower shave feels so much better).
http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...ID=120142990000065067&CAGPSPN=pla&kpid=393414

Ahhh, NO.....
I'd rather be ruggedly handsome than a pretty boy anyday....:D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews