JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe you'll be glad you did! Since my job is an evening job doing mostly driving, I do have my app active while in the car. BUT, it's mainly for the purpose of hatching the eggs since that part requires "walking". As long as the app is active, during the times that I'm traveling slow enough, the app counts it toward the walking part. Even so, since getting this, instead of going home immediately after eating after I get off work, I'm more likely to stop in downtown Woodstock and literally walk around a few times while playing. There are also some other areas where I can drive to during those wee hours of the morning and capture Pokemon and also collect items at the PokeStops. Some of those areas are vacant parking lots while the stores are closed. So, be sure to check those out if there are any large malls/shopping centers in your area.

So, yes, it has encouraged me to do more walking than what I was accustomed to doing before. And, it does give me rep with my grandkids. :)

It has begun....:eek:
image.png
image.png

And now I have a handful of critters and need my wife to teach me what to do with all this stuff lol:D.

AND I didn't even leave the house haha - just put 2 incense out while working on emails for my volunteer job so every now and then my phone would buzz and and I would capture whatever what's there.

By the time I'm done with surgery sure I'll have a handle on the game and be hooked...

More motivation to walk more I tell myself:rolleyes:

I've now seen 67 unique Pokemon and caught 66 of them. I've increased my storage bag to hold 400 items.

Did you have to pay for it or do you get the bag increase as you level up?

I'm not buying anything but it would be nice in the future.

Hit level 5 just dinking around today.

I'm just about hooked to level a bunch of eggs when I can start walking.

I have paid, so far, about $15 for coins to use. You can acquire coins via the Gyms. But, that's a slow process when it comes to trying to collect. But, it can be done. The Bag Upgrade is 200 coins.

So, yes, it IS possible to get upgrades without spending any real money....just a very tedious and slow process.

I did, just about two hours ago, get another unique Pokemon for my collection.

14064088_10154474164764839_2786505319584515388_n.jpg

I can't believe this pokemon go crap is infecting NorthWestFirearms now,is anywhere safe?

It's like Pokeaids...... :rolleyes:

Keep up with the time ya old geezers:p

It'll give you and the kids/grandkids an easy thing to do together and talk about LoL.

I think the problem is with so many people playing it, there's bound to be a few loonies in the buncho_O.

Checkout this crack head halfway thru this video lol - he becomes unglued because he was standing in the middle of the road and a guy was honking for him to move.

I found it to be hilarious...
(The rest of the video is about situational awareness which isn't bad either - I think there are some F-Bombs so NSFW possibly)

He does have 13 in his screen name soooo maybe it he is right. Sorry joe13 just couldn't pass that one up.

:p<Proud Man Child For Life>:p

Maybe add 3 to that and that's my mental age:cool:.

Lol I'm in my twenties,first time ever been called a geezer,i think you might be saying that a few decades too soon.

Hehe, I could call you Son, boy:D.

I resisted as long as I could and didn't really even consider it until very recently (I don't think I even had it on my phone until a page or so ago) to aid with getting out and walking after my knee surgery this coming week.

I had a kid young (and a girl at that) so I've just tried to keep up with the things she was interested in all her life.

First song I learned all the way thru on a guitar was a Tailor Swift song so she could sing along (if you don't count all the little easy ones along the way like Wild Thing);).

Before I knew it, my wife started busting up in a Home Depot because I'm humming along to the back ground music without realizing it and it was that song.... Oh, well - I'm a TS fan now, waddya gonna do. I just roll with it.:rolleyes:

At least she's in college now and coming around a little to the stuff I like to do thankfully.:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top