JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oklahoma.

Say no more.

P

Roy Clark, Reba McEntire, toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Vince Gill, Ronnie Dunn, Johnny Bench, James Garner, Ron Howard, Will Rogers...

"Today, Oklahoma has the largest American Indian population of any state. Originally, the state of Oklahoma was set aside for the exclusive use of the Indians and was called Indian Territory."

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

Dare I say it?

"ROAD TRIP!"

Just wish I could do something like this... or better yet, we could organize something like an NWFA version of SCCA's "One Lap Of America." Drive between members' towns, shoot a match at the local range, kibbitz the rest of the day over good chow and drinks, next morning off to the next town and once there do it all over again...
I think this is a great idea, if for no other reason than to humanize gun owners to those who don't agree with the 2a. Plus it would be a hell of a lot of fun to tromp around larch mountain and take a few rabbits for stew with folks that know how to act.

Roy Clark, Reba McEntire, toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Carrie Underwood, Vince Gill, Ronnie Dunn, Johnny Bench, James Garner, Ron Howard, Will Rogers...

"Today, Oklahoma has the largest American Indian population of any state. Originally, the state of Oklahoma was set aside for the exclusive use of the Indians and was called Indian Territory."

I'm proud to be an Okie from Muskogee,
A place where even squares can have a ball
We still wave Old Glory down at the courthouse,
And white lightnin's still the biggest thrill of all

John Hinckley Jr.

Patrick Henry Sherrill

Donald Eugene Webb

Richard Lee McNair

Kevin Underwood

Gene LeRoy Hart

Bob Stoops

David Duke

P

I am 1/8th Oklahoman :D

My maternal grandmother was transplanted to OhRheeGone when she was 5ish.

I am third or fourth cousins to Lee Greenwood - we share an Oklahoman uncle

I still have a few dozen kin in and around the greater Miami (pronounced locally as My Am Uh) and Oklahoma City areas.

Many of my okie kin are stereotypical okies - my great aunt lived in a modern house but she either had dirt floors, or never once swept or mopped. There were copperheads and rattlers occasionally found under her sink. Multiple strips of fly paper in every room. Her dogs probably had more genetic diversity than her children. I have a 48 year old cousin that is mentally around 12-13 and barely literate. Your legs would get covered in ticks and chiggers and fleas walking across her unwatered, unmown lawns.

Oklahoma itself is beautiful, but its full of my relatives so... I'd take Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, or Texas.

I am 1/8th Oklahoman :D

My maternal grandmother was transplanted to OhRheeGone when she was 5ish.

I am third or fourth cousins to Lee Greenwood - we share an Oklahoman uncle

I still have a few dozen kin in and around the greater Miami (pronounced locally as My Am Uh) and Oklahoma City areas.

Many of my okie kin are stereotypical okies - my great aunt lived in a modern house but she either had dirt floors, or never once swept or mopped. There were copperheads and rattlers occasionally found under her sink. Multiple strips of fly paper in every room. Her dogs probably had more genetic diversity than her children. I have a 48 year old cousin that is mentally around 12-13 and barely literate. Your legs would get covered in ticks and chiggers and fleas walking across her unwatered, unmown lawns.

Oklahoma itself is beautiful, but its full of my relatives so... I'd take Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, or Texas.

Sounds like Los Angeles to me... LOL

Ahhh, not true grass hoppah Herb.... :D

Why do some people have three nipples?

It is not widely known, but about one in 50 women and one in 100 men have a third nipple. This goes by several names besides "third nipple". It is a supernumerary nipple, accessory nipple, pseudomamma, polythelia, or polymastia. It is often not entirely developed as a fully functioning nipple. Sometimes it can be mistaken for a mole. The third nipple usually has no clinical significance as long as nothing else is wrong.
OK Ive seen AT LEAST 50 naked women in my time.. and have yet to see a "Third Nipple" on any of them.. just lucky I guess...:D

OK Ive seen AT LEAST 50 naked women in my time.. and have yet to see a "Third Nipple" on any of them.. just lucky I guess...:D

Well, from the article, maybe you didn't look everywhere?

Woman Discovered With Third Nipple On Bottom Of Foot - DailyScene.com |
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbKjIlAKA2nsoiCpyjZcTlJvtI1cEXOkbEPn52jno0eVVa5NBolA.jpg :eek:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top