JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I previously mentioned being banned from the Henry Rifle forum for my comments about those hideous 'American Legacy' guns.
I can appreciate what the owners of the Henry forum are trying to do I.E. eliminate ALL political, legal and current events from the forum content but it results in threads and posts becoming redundant and very slow growth.

Actually, anytime we lose a member, or they fail to return its not a good thing.
I have invited quite a few people here and most have stayed, but some also left.

There are about 100ish regulars maybe a tad more.
Ya I get we all say see ya wouldn't wanna be ya.
There is a rebound effect at times even a domino effect anyone remember T, he took many with him.
I for one would like to see our numbers double.
And many have left for non-firearms related political stuff.
Just something to keep in mind.

Yep tis and old thread, but maybe new lessons.

I agree. But there always will be a very small amount that join to do nothing but stir the pot and cause issues. And for those few, I don't worry if they leave.

I agree. But there always will be a very small amount that join to do nothing but stir the pot and cause issues. And for those few, I don't worry if they leave.

You mean you don't send them a card with condolences.:rolleyes:
Ya, don't need pot stirred hard to smoke it like that id think.,

Be we have enough outside firearms bubblegum to deal with as it is.
This should be a .. umm word... line please......... Haven for like minded people.
Be nice anyways.

I was banned from a local site for trying to warn someone that selling CBD in Wyoming was still illegal. A big argument ensued after I posted a link from the Division of Criminal Investigation, it escalated when I suggested that the punishment may increase since they were selling across state lines (Oregon to Wyoming), so I posted the link from the products website proving it wasn't legal....instant ban. Oh well, I tried, and there's always beds in Rawlins.

Last Edited:
I have a safe place just for the likes of you... but the catch is ya gotta be convicted in a court of law:p :D not a fascist though; I don't support systematic governmental control of citizens:cool:

So you're a representative of the repressionist regime? An incarceration lackey, dedicated to selectively applying the White Man's Law to silence the Voices of Change?

How can you sleep at night, knowing that you forcibly restrain the beautiful souls whose only crime is to strive to throw off the chains of the industrial military complex and live free, as Nature intended? You, the Keeper of the Keys, will pay a woeful price for your collaboration with the Sons of Perdition.

Keep your "law," you spawn of commercialized justice.

So you're a representative of the repressionist regime? An incarceration lackey, dedicated to selectively applying the White Man's Law to silence the Voices of Change?

How can you sleep at night, knowing that you forcibly restrain the beautiful souls whose only crime is to strive to throw off the chains of the industrial military complex and live free, as Nature intended? You, the Keeper of the Keys, will pay a woeful price for your collaboration with the Sons of Perdition.
o_O I sleep just fine, knowing that this country is being run aground, and knowing that the day soon shall come when Liberty rings for all, not just a select few :cool: Besides... seems sarcasm is not really seen here in a positive light:rolleyes: As mentioned.... there are safe places in which government/police have all the guns, in which all are sheltered, and all share the same benefits, and all have equal treatment..... the only catch is that they need to be convicted in courts of Law and thrown in there.....but it is well known that adding laws and offenses and making more things criminalized only serves to keep police, jailers, judges and governors employed...for a free man is truly considered the most dangerous to government and corporations.

a perusal of my past posting should clue you in that I am no lackey of Statism.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top