JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
F face book. Been in fb jail as well as iFish jail.
New app called Parler is also getting micro managed no to play by their rules.
so much for our freedom of speech.

You must not know much about the 1st Amendment if you think it allows you to say anything you want on privately owned online applications.

You must not know much about the 1st Amendment if you think it allows you to say anything you want on privately owned online applications.
Did you read the article?
You realize the big social websites like Twitter closed account/kicked off trump, forever I think. FB will will probably do the same and constantly deleting/editing pro right posts.
Now days it seems Anything right wing is a big no no .the hypocrisy is unreal.
You go ahead and just let big brother and the media giants lube you up.

Yea, well unfortunately right-wingers have gone off the deep end and everyone is tired of their bullbubblegum. They are sure losing their jobs quickly and are pretty much nationally labeled as terrorists.
:rolleyes: so... a small group of people were able to get in, be guided by velvet ropes, had SWAT behind, got into some rooms, one died as a result, and "all right wingers" are painted as terrorists? While for the last 9 months, in several major cities, Antifa ans BLM have had large groups of people tossing molotovs, assaulting police, burning stations, one group tried to burn Ted Wheeler's condo down, some groups set up "autonomous zones" in Seattle and Portland, and theres been way more than 1 person shot, and a lot of injuries... and you seem to be okay with all that? :rolleyes:looking at your post history is pretty telling.

I've been booted from a few places because I couldn't make things politically correct and keep my mouth shut. Reddit was the latest. I've since shutdown most of my social media stuff and focus on forums, which are also a firm of social media. Not gonna do the parler thing or the twatter thing. I'm gone from facepage.

No big loss there. There are places like this.

Hey Pharmseller, I got booted, too. I used to argue with you on that forum. Fun stuff. I used to be a lot more left leaning than I am currently--having changed my views somewhat through reading and listening to people better informed than myself. But I never was offended by you... Found your argument style to be clever and frustrating. I don't miss the holier than thou crap at Ifish. What I really don't miss is the rambling, self-indulgent front page blog about Jenny's illnesses and ailments. God, what a hot mess. Had a friend make a dummy account for those times I need information.

I'm pretty sure I had you on ignore, for reasons you elucidate.

Welcome to the forum.

P

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews