JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If your a BIG BIG GUBBERMENT - LEFT WINGER - GIVE IT ALL AWAY - COMMIE, Slander the POTUS bash conservitives make up lies about anyone you don't like you'll fit right in .
at Ifish .
But have any other view that does not fit the narritive and your evil evil evil and should be banned .
I go there from time to time and look at the forsale fourms but don't interact with anyone anymore .
At some point will they ever conceed that Clinton lost the election JMO

Last Edited:
Lest you think maybe I don't know my way around a fly rod. Here's my dad and me.
View attachment 426157
This picture was taken roughly 65 years ago on the Yuba River near Downieville, CA. When fishing was slow we panned for gold.

Oh, and yep, this year I stopped for breakfast in Maupin on opening day morning with a buck in the pickup bed and blood on my pants. The Portland fly fishermen were not amused. :)

Ive never been banned, have banned others from forums & groups, but has to be like way over the top kinda stuff.
Ive been on the sh&t list, probably on one now here :oops::p.
Usually because I tend to speak on what is right and wrong, not what is allowed. That is where I get myself introuble. Right now this is the only forum I am daily, a few others I pop in for SKS advice when asked. But this is my home right now and has been for a long time. Well internet time is long when you think of it.

I think people get banned here at NWFA, when they won't take a warning, and then ignore the knock it off, and then decide to go on personal attacks. I think the latter is the bottom line on most sites. But even here I have seen people get chances to make it right, probably why the site is so popular as they are aware the fact we discuss firearms,.......... alone can result in passions and at times ego's into fisticuffs.

What? You don't like being pig piled by all the kiddies if you ask a question the wrong way? Shocker...

Curious what ever happened to their lord and savior "Campy Bob"?

If you miss him you can buy a Campy Bob AK sight adjuster from Bownells and carry it around with you.

Arfcom gives AR's a bad name.

The buttholes at AR15.com won't even let me join without unless I change me handle. They can keep it.

Wait, they allow all the happy fun naughty 4 letter words on Arfcom, but you can't have titz in your user name? :rolleyes: Cuz titzonritz may offend a snowflake, but some dude dropping a dozen F bombs in a post won't? Did iFish buy out arfcom? o_O

Wait, they allow all the happy fun naughty 4 letter words on Arfcom, but you can't have titz in your user name? :rolleyes: Cuz titzonritz may offend a snowflake, but some dude dropping a dozen F bombs in a post won't? Did iFish buy out arfcom? o_O

:s0092: I was at a loss too. here is the email exchange...

Them:
We regret to inform you that your new account has been denied. The following reason was noted:
Inappropriate username If you have any questions, please email [email protected].

Me:
AR15.com,

Wow!! I had no idea you guys were so G-rated. It surprises me because I am a member on multiple other firearm related forums with varying degrees of participation, some for as long as over six years, some for as little as a couple of weeks, all with the same username. I would sincerely appreciate if you would reconsider granting me an account with my requested username. Below you will find a list of the forums where I have membership, I am sure there other I am not recalling at the moment.

m4carbine.net
M4Carbine.net Forums

northwestfirearms.com
titsonritz

smith-wessonforum.com
They made them paint the dam

getoffthex.com
http://www.getoffthex.com/profile/185808295530282
snipershide
Home - Sniper's Hide

1911forum.com
1911Forum

lightfighter.net
http://www.lightfighter.net/profile/2843236906388620

bladeforums.com
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/260950-titsonritz

okshooters.com
https://www.okshooters.com/member.php?38842-titsonritz

outdoorstrader.com (back when they were still around)

Thank you for your consideration.

Respectfully,

John <REDACTED> (aka titsonritz)

Them:
Every site has its own rules and standards.

Please, send us a more appropriate name for a gun board and we will change the registration

Me:
Very well. Thanks, but no thanks.

See, I was even a nice guy and didn't tell them to FO and ESAD.

So to you BARF.com :s0066:

Ahhh, not true grass hoppah Herb.... :D

Why do some people have three nipples?

It is not widely known, but about one in 50 women and one in 100 men have a third nipple. This goes by several names besides "third nipple". It is a supernumerary nipple, accessory nipple, pseudomamma, polythelia, or polymastia. It is often not entirely developed as a fully functioning nipple. Sometimes it can be mistaken for a mole. The third nipple usually has no clinical significance as long as nothing else is wrong.

Ahhh, not true grass hoppah Herb.... :D

Why do some people have three nipples?

It is not widely known, but about one in 50 women and one in 100 men have a third nipple. This goes by several names besides "third nipple". It is a supernumerary nipple, accessory nipple, pseudomamma, polythelia, or polymastia. It is often not entirely developed as a fully functioning nipple. Sometimes it can be mistaken for a mole. The third nipple usually has no clinical significance as long as nothing else is wrong.
OK...at least two. Curious to hear your experience on this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top