JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TRUTH!
When we fail as men to recognize the value in what we posses, as an accurate depiction of our inner selves.
We fail to blossom as people.

People who ride Unicorns over Rainbows.... pansy, what are you reading this for..??

If you thought the above was a serious statement we can't be friends anymore.:p

Hey Pharmseller, I got booted, too. I used to argue with you on that forum. Fun stuff. I used to be a lot more left leaning than I am currently--having changed my views somewhat through reading and listening to people better informed than myself. But I never was offended by you... Found your argument style to be clever and frustrating. I don't miss the holier than thou crap at Ifish. What I really don't miss is the rambling, self-indulgent front page blog about Jenny's illnesses and ailments. God, what a hot mess. Had a friend make a dummy account for those times I need information.

I had a one day ban from Facebook for daring to post the the name of the company "White Trash Tactical" . They make silencer parts. Then another 3 day ban for posting a link to a firearm that was fo sale on a bonafide website which is allowed BTW. They reversed that one.

Facebook removed 3 of my posts, when I posted this article to show libs looking stupid

No more manholes in Berkeley

As a result I don't spend any time on Facebook anymore

Yeah. He threw away the chance to be kingmaker and is pretty much toxic now.
That's gospel. He could've relayed his failure into a massive long term legacy win and his ego and his stupidity prevented even that.
Joe may be senile and stupid, but Trump is reckless and dangerously narcissistic.

I had a one day ban from Facebook for daring to post the the name of the company "White Trash Tactical" . They make silencer parts. Then another 3 day ban for posting a link to a firearm that was fo sale on a bonafide website which is allowed BTW. They reversed that one.

I'm serving 30 days on farcebook for writing "Joe and his ho".

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top