JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh no the dreaded "hypocricy" of a company whos biggest product is the dreaded HIGHLY LETHAL ruger 22 plinker, people give these dangerous assault weapons to kids its foul we cant s-stand by this!

:s0112::s0112:

These banks doing publicity stunts open themselves up to bigger scrutiny. Hmm. I wonder what/who they are financing on the world scale? Middle East. Africa. South America. A squeaky clean banker is as rare as a saintly prostitute.

Anyone who doesn't believe in an investment should pull it. Amalgamated Bank should sell it's Ruger investment ASAP, just like I will ensure that I have no monies invested in Amalgamated. I'm not pissed about their beef with the NRA, I just expect that anybody I'm investing money with is focused on business and not some virtue signalling sideshow. Do your effing job or I fire you...

Anyone that laughed, mocks or like the quoting of tin foil hats and denies a deep state.

Banks are about money, Firearms bring in huge money. You only would remove this condition if their was a greater prize if you disarm the people ?

%2F%2Fplannersweb.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F08%2FTelevision-Vintage-Stay-Tuned-160x160.jpg

Anyone that laughed, mocks or like the quoting of tin foil hats and denies a deep state.

Banks are about money, Firearms bring in huge money. You only would remove this condition if their was a greater prize if you disarm the people ?

View attachment 453952

Zacklys! We all hate Obubbmer, but he sold millions of guns and drove the greatest firearms movement in recorded history, and if you don't think he got some financial growh to his profile during all this, your blind! Same thing here, only the names of the players have changed! When a Bank decides to cut and run, the writing is on the wall, money will be lost, and right now, Ruger is a pretty hot ticket, so profits have been made, and now it's time to cut and run, before huge losses stack up!

why would Ruger care? They are a company worth almost a billion dollars. I'd say take your bank and shove it.

Amalgamated does not even show up on the top 20 investors in the company. The top one is still less than 1%.

Oh wait, It's a democrat bank. no wonder:

"Some notable clients of the bank include:

American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees
Democratic National Committee[13]
Democratic Governors Association[14]
Demos
DC Employment Justice Center
Economic Policy Institute
International Association of Firefighters[15]
League of Conservation Voters
National Coalition of Black Civil Participation
Organizing for Action
Presidential Inauguration Committee
Public Citizen
United We Dream
Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
United Federation of Teachers"

Isn't that the same bank that services all of the Dems book deals...???

I should have said "Money Laundering" for those absurd book dealls...

I emailed Ruger regarding this. Here is their response:
  • DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
Replies to this email are not monitored. If you need to follow-up on this request, please use this link.
Thank you for your "Tell the CEO" submission.

Many of you have asked whether Ruger has any reaction to the recent letter we received from Amalgamated Bank ("AB"). Rest assured that Ruger has no plans to submit to the demands of AB. As "Arms Makers for Responsible Citizens," we here at Ruger are proud of our rich history of promoting the safe and responsible ownership and use of firearms. We remain staunch supporters of the Second Amendment, the NRA, and our law-abiding customers in the exercise of their constitutionally protected rights.

In case you have not seen it, we are including a link to a letter signed by both our Chairman of the Board and CEO dated March 12, 2018. This letter addresses many of the claims made by AB and clearly outlines the Company's view on these matters. Finally, to clarify any misunderstanding, we note that Ruger does not have (and has never had) a banking relationship with AB. Rather, AB is a modest shareholder which owns approximately 8,000 shares of Company stock.

Here is the link: https://ruger.com/corporate/PDF/8K-2018-03-12.pdf

Best regards,

Chris Killoy
Ruger CEO

So they think they can push Ruger around for only 8000 of their 17.4 million shares? 0.04% gives your opinion jack squat

Can we say "virtue signalling"? They must think that the few progressives they might attract outweigh the numbers of offended customers who will leave. My previous observation stands - I expect that people who manage investments stay focused on investments if they want me to have them manage mine. All they are showing me is that they are willing to take their eye off the ball for a cause that can only hurt their business.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top