JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't confuse 'em with facts ;)

Meth is a horrible scourge, probably the worst of the street drugs, and now the mexican drug cartels have taken over the market

I don't find liberals interesting as they try to twist the truth to their point of view, spin I guess. If you got to spin the truth then your position is a failure. History has shown there are alot more looney leftest set for violence. That people on the right, even as you watch the crowds, the leftest will call violent the tea parties and the illegals rioting non violent.

Guess it takes a weak mind to be a liberal progressive. The kind of weak mind that will bring gun control to our homes.

jj

I don't find liberals interesting as they try to twist the truth to their point of view, spin I guess. If you got to spin the truth then your position is a failure. History has shown there are alot more looney leftest set for violence. That people on the right, even as you watch the crowds, the leftest will call violent the tea parties and the illegals rioting non violent.

Guess it takes a weak mind to be a liberal progressive. The kind of weak mind that will bring gun control to our homes.

jj

+1

His facts are wrong. Your facts said 65%. His said 80%.

They've increased their presence because U.S. labs aren't keeping up with demand and there's a hole to fill. Is it their fault that Americans are weak-minded simps that get addicted to the latest and greatest?

Sounds like a business opportunity to me. Ironically as American as Apple Pie in that regard.

:s0112::s0112::s0112: Go ahead and jump at your opertunity, your side is for drugs are they not??

jj

The fix for the 14th amendment is simple. Children born here will be of the parents citizenship. Thats how it is in almost any other country.

Yeah, lets start fixing amendments, where might this lead us?

As to the case, that Mr. Blitz has made the 14th amendment was being somehow subverted when used it to grant citizenship to the children of non citizens, that it simply wrong, the 14th was put in to grant citizenship to the children of slaves after the civil war, and their parents weren't citizens they were property.

Yeah, lets start fixing amendments, where might this lead us?

As to the case, that Mr. Blitz has made the 14th amendment was being somehow subverted when used it to grant citizenship to the children of non citizens, that it simply wrong, the 14th was put in to grant citizenship to the children of slaves after the civil war, and their parents weren't citizens they were property.

Wrong, the slaves were basically free US citizens after the Civil war, the 14th which codified that was passed on July 9, 1868

If the illegals riot this weekend and we go to Marshal law then what will happen to your gun rights? Why would they even be able to riot if the laws had been followed and they were deported?

jj

I had too much caffeine this AM and needed to have some fun to work it off :s0112:

At least old bugeye doesn't try to tell us he is a republican :s0112::s0112: He so far left I am suprised he is on a gun boards. Bet he owns crummy guns:s0112::s0112:

Yup I too have had alot of coffee:D:s0131::s0131:

Sorry bugeye, nothing personal here just don't like your politics.

jj

jj

Now here is a troll!

Yes, the right never spins anything, you guys are so superior because you live on a steady diet of the unadulterated truth as dispensed by that blessed source of total absolute objectivity, Fox News.

You have really mastered that know thyself bit, lol.

At least old bugeye doesn't try to tell us he is a republican :s0112::s0112: He so far left I am suprised he is on a gun boards. Bet he owns crummy guns:s0112::s0112:

Yup I too have had alot of coffee:D:s0131::s0131:

Sorry bugeye, nothing personal here just don't like your politics.

jj

I own some commie guns, but will freely admit they aren't as good as my capitalist guns.

No offense taken, I don't like yours either, lol.

I hate to break it to you, but I'm a moderate, far left folks believe in weird stuff like the inherent good of people, they think we can all be saints given the right environment, but my inner sinner thinks this environment wouldn't be any fun, so whats the point?

Naw, bugeye is too pointy headed to have crummy guns. He is the type
that weighs his brass and owns a Concentricity Gauge.

Most liberals are too cheap to have good guns:D:D and if they have a good gun then they are too cheap to buy ammo :s0112::s0112::s0112: Just my opinion of what I have seen over the years. One side track to that, Liberal trap shooters tend to have somewhat better guns. Keeping up with the jones you know:s0112::s0112:

jj

Most liberals are too cheap to have good guns:D:D and if they have a good gun then they are too cheap to buy ammo :s0112::s0112::s0112: Just my opinion of what I have seen over the years. One side track to that, Liberal trap shooters tend to have somewhat better guns. Keeping up with the jones you know:s0112::s0112:

jj

Your personal experiences seem to be sorely lacking...just as do your social skills. Your behavior in this thread is bordering on disgraceful. People that think someone has to be a RINO or a leftist simply because they think for themselves and do not swallow right wing neo-con garbage really do a disservice to the conservative movement. It is just an example of what others have already mentioned...a far right rabble rouser making all republicans look bad.

Also, I do not know bugeye but I can see that he not only comes to a gun board but he has donated money to support it. So maybe some people should stop and think before they start throwing stones at people simply because they refuse to step in line with a predetermined mindset that has been crafted by the extreme right and regurgitated into the minds of their drones via Fox News and other talking heads.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads