JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Discriminatory? Ever been divorced, Brother? When your packin' meat and two veg, and not a taco @ the groin region, your wallet is pried open and your money is no object to the courts, short of her being a "crack ho" the man gets emasculated on many levels... ask me how I know, although I never had my formidable arsenal jepordized. :winkkiss:

Amen Brother

I don't know about the law but I can say from past experiences that guns are the first thing taken to the buddies house if there is even a hint of trouble. Hopefully I won't have to worry about it again seein as how we've been together for twenty years now but it would be the same deal, the only guns in the house would be my cc and the guns I had bought for her.

Ex-wife who is a drug and alcohol abuser at Bellevue Fire attempted to get a Restraining Order against me to get my firearms confiscated and I beat her in court.

She got caught in numerous lies and the Judge issued a R.O. AGAINST her. Of course, it cost me $3,000 in attorney's fees but I ended up winning. Of course she didn't have to reimburse my legal fees for the fiasco.

Sometimes justice is served, but not usually in Washington and not usually with regards to men. Since then I've had Snohomish County Sheriff's offices refuse to enforce the RO several times, but at least I have the paper for what it's not worth.

Of course she continues to lie about me but that's her prerogative I guess.

but it would be the same deal, the only guns in the house would be my cc and the guns I had bought for her.

Those might be the first ones to get rid of

It is really hard to "read your adversary" in those times.As a friend,you should "read your friends" and tell them to move their guns if you think the wife is sounding like leaving/kicking him out.
Store them at Dad's house

Like the attorney's ad says,we don't always think rationally when we are getting a divorce

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top