JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ow-Stree-Uh... as in Gutentag!

Not... Ah-Strail-ee-uh... As in G'Day Mate!

:D

Gee, ya don't think the spike in guns sales to private citizens there could be because of all those Muslim "refugees" swarming the borders over there, yeah? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Well, interesting turn of events. Wonder what the antigunners think of that :rolleyes:

Good for Austrians. I bet a LOT of Germans wish they could arm themselves right now.

"Alfred Harbich writes:

Here is a link to an interesting article out of my home country you might find interesting:

http://www.oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Oesterreicher-decken-sich-mit-Waffen-ein/209555400

It is in German, but the interesting points are:

> There are now 900,000 (legal) weapons in Austrian households, out of a population to 6 – 7 Million
> In the state of Upper Austria, all shotguns have been sold out
> Women are the fasted growing group buying weapons

Also, the refugee crisis is quoted as a direct cause of the rush to buy guns.

Here's the Google Translation."

How are Austrian handgun laws? Shotguns are great but not for concealing or having with you everywhere you go. Itd be a damn shame if the citizens have no way to own a Glock, Steyr, or even their neighbor's products like Walthers, Sigs, or CZs.

How are Austrian handgun laws? Shotguns are great but not for concealing or having with you everywhere you go. Itd be a damn shame if the citizens have no way to own a Glock, Steyr, or even their neighbor's products like Walthers, Sigs, or CZs.
AUSTRIA – GUN LAWS

Austrians require permits for semi-automatic pistols but not to buy a revolver. Moreover law abiding responsible adults have a specific legal right to a permit for a semi-automatic pistol for home defense.

AUSTRIAN CARRY PERMITS

Permits to carry are much more available to law abiding Austrians than to Americans in New York, Massachusetts or California. For a population of over 37 million, California has about 40,000 carry permits. For its population of around seven million, Austria has over 200,000 carry permits.

AUSTRIA – GUN LAWS

Austrians require permits for semi-automatic pistols but not to buy a revolver. Moreover law abiding responsible adults have a specific legal right to a permit for a semi-automatic pistol for home defense.

AUSTRIAN CARRY PERMITS

Permits to carry are much more available to law abiding Austrians than to Americans in New York, Massachusetts or California. For a population of over 37 million, California has about 40,000 carry permits. For its population of around seven million, Austria has over 200,000 carry permits.

And do you know why? Because those dadgummed Swiss have Sig 5.56 rifles for everyone old enough to point and shoot and, they have annual shooting day for quals!

Brutus Out

If you read what's been happening in Europe with the muslims gang raping the women and murdering the men you realize the panic to buy guns. It's an invasion there pure and simple and welcomed by those in government. Just like here they pay them to come there and the culture will change. That's the progressives work....

But....but....the government and the media in Europe say that's all a bunch of B.S. Being spouted by radical racists. You have nothing to fear - they promise ;)

How this plays out will be very interesting. I'm starting to think the highly 'tolerant' in Europe are starting to see where that's driving them.

On a weird unrelated, but funny side note, as I tried to type the word "government" above, my finger slipped and misspelled the word. The tablet, in its intuitive glory replaced the word "government" with the words "giver to me". I sh!t you not. I couldn't have made that up if I tried. Don't worry, your "giver to me" will protect you :D

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews