JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Self defense is one thing, but then to rush home, bury the weapon (sword in this case), and then to grab $21,000, num-chuks, and a pellet gun and go on the run for 3 days, all after having killed the friend of your weed dealer, is a little suspicious. I'm not on the jury and don't have all the facts, but it doesn't seem like a clear case of stand your ground. Perhaps things are not as cut and dry (pardon the pun) as it first sounds.

Australia you say? Seems like Florida man level antics.

Self defense is one thing, but then to rush home, bury the weapon (sword in this case), and then to grab $21,000, num-chuks, and a pellet gun and go on the run for 3 days, all after having killed the friend of your weed dealer, is a little suspicious. I'm not on the jury and don't have all the facts, but it doesn't seem like a clear case of stand your ground. Perhaps things are not as cut and dry (pardon the pun) as it first sounds.

That.

I'm curious how the people ended up in the street.

This is why I don't click. Muh tickbirds rock!

It's the woke/enlightened style of UK justice. You basically don't have a right to self defense, even if your life is threatened. They consider it to be morally superior to let someone kill you dead as long as you don't offend your killer or take away his right to kill you. What happened to the Paul Hogan generation of Aussies? I blame the influx of soy products. That being said it seems that there's more to the story. The first clue was that they bought pot from the guys friend. It just gets weird from there. Drugs.

It's the woke/enlightened style of UK justice. You basically don't have a right to self defense, even if your life is threatened.
So, maybe.

However, how is it SD if you chase the thieves out into the street and kill them? Technically I guess it could be considered SD if the circumstances were "Garcia compatible" but in the general case I'm not seeing it.

So, maybe.

However, how is it SD if you chase the thieves out into the street and kill them? Technically I guess it could be considered SD if the circumstances were "Garcia compatible" but in the general case I'm not seeing it.
As with a lot of these situations, there are a LOT of details left out of the reporting. I can easily imagine a situation where the fight rolls out into the street from inside the house. I've seen it happen several times.

As with a lot of these situations, there are a LOT of details left out of the reporting. I can easily imagine a situation where the fight rolls out into the street from inside the house. I've seen it happen several times.
Well, for instance in the Garcia case the thief was pursued by Garcia in an effort to 'recover his stolen property' and when the thief was run down, he used deadly force to attempt to retain the stolen property, after which Garcia killed him. This was judged to be legal.

I don't find it perfectly moral or wise, but I can't argue for it to be illegal either.

Where are the dingos when you need to dispose of a body?
"Trouble Brewing"

Screen Shot 2021-05-12 at 1.49.02 PM.png

Well lets see. For others who do not want to end up in this "spot".
Do not buy illegal drugs.
If you insist on the drugs and some clown shows up and you kill him. Do not bury the weapon in your yard and then run from hotel to hotel.
Assuming this story is really how it went down it sounds like they were both high the entire time they were doing all this.

So, maybe.

I totally agree. However, read the rest of my post.

He says.....Florida man.....lmao!!! :s0112::s0114::s0113:😂🤣

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR