JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They either are a firearm or are not a firearm. There is no middle ground. If you want to play the "constructive intent" platform, then what is a piece of pipe, a few fittings and a nail?

They either are a firearm or are not a firearm. There is no middle ground. If you want to play the "constructive intent" platform, then what is a piece of pipe, a few fittings and a nail?
A junkyard gun if put together properly, however these are legal last I heard, because they generally have very poor range and accuracy as well as not being too durable.

2 things here......first, the A.T.F. does not have any jurisdiction for seizing them. That would be customs. second, this is a programing of the mindset..... most of the news watchers will believe this crap and will turn in their next door neighbors if they even see the kids with toy guns. the gun culture is doomed. thats why the news makes a big deal about the open carry starbucksters. why every news station trys to make oathkeepers look like crazies. We are doomed creatures, and don't expect the administration to come out and apoligize for the foul up(don't hold your breath either if it is a Republican admin as well). Semper Fi

I really don't know where the line is with ATF. Remember Ruby Ridge and the Texas compound were all starting points of federal actions. Back in the 60s when a ban on Chinese ammo was placed, they seized a warehouse full of ammo in San Francisco and trucked elsewhere. Truckload after truckload, had to be returned as the ammo was purchased was pre ban dated! Oops???
Now we import some Chinese firearms again! No clue of what gives, and not a China fan, but it makes ya wonder where our metals for bullets go for, and why we face inflated prices. Remember before the ban, their 7.62 x 39 was not bad, in fact a bit better than our good friend Russia! The ATF is active and well. They could come to a town near you> A few months back, a 69 yr. old welder was arrested in Crescent City, Cal. for having and converting some AKs. He was sentenced to 18 months for not having a $200 tax paid I guess.:confused:

A junkyard gun if put together properly, however these are legal last I heard, because they generally have very poor range and accuracy as well as not being too durable.

They could become a zipgun, but in an unassembled form, what are they? Just pieces.

I'll say it again, either these toy guns are or are not firearms. NO grey area.

"Shall not be infringed."

If I could make a firearm out of one of these Airsoft guns, the ATF should pound sand. Fed's can't infringe. I have a right to that crappy firearm, that the Federal Government can not infringe upon.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top