JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As law abiding penis owners, some of them go on to commit rape. There should be laws to keep women safe.

I just caught another lie from him. He said that the "Gun Industry" had a marketing term called "Assualt Rifle" before the Clinton ban and dropped that marketing term after the ban. THE WAS NEVER ANY MARKETING TERM OF ASSAULT RIFLE EVER!

Is there any possible way you can trust a person that says "UM" so many times? :confused: How in God's Name do these people get high positions in the United States Government!? Dood's been to the "Joe Biden school of public speaking"!

On "Silencers" :s0140:

Does he really need to thank him for every question he's asked. this is like a skit for SNL. One of the ones that you never liked.

On "Silencers" :s0140:

Does he really need to thank him for every question he's asked. this is like a skit for SNL. One of the ones that you never liked.

I wanted to shove a silencer up his bubblegum after watching his response.
With the state of the media and the propaganda machine, if suppressors were used in a large percentage of crimes can you honestly believe they wouldnt be vilified nonstop in the 24 hour news cycle.

Last Edited:
Just LUUUVED the, clearly Southern/Western, Gentleman Representative. "What is YOUR definition of an assault weapon? I'm done here Mr. Chairman" (pencil drop) :s0112:

I think the thing that stands out for me is his desire to expand the NFA so broadly. Also, why has Hunter Biden gone without being arrested after his admission that he violated the 4473 law? Pretty obvious isn't it?

I think the thing that stands out for me is his desire to expand the NFA so broadly. Also, why has Hunter Biden gone without being arrested after his admission that he violated the 4473 law? Pretty obvious isn't it?
Probably because he is a fortunate Son. Nothing bad ever happens to these people well, unless you're Epstein or anyone associated with the Klintons.

He claimed the NFA has kept dangerous weapons out of criminals hands. i would have asked, if that were true then it would follow that there have been no crimes committed with illegal firearms. if false, then it is in fact law abiding citizens who are following the NFA and criminals by definition ignore the NFA and in fact the NFA has done nothing to deter criminals from obtaining and using any weapon whatsoever, even Hunter Biden......

Skipping over the obvious (a flaming moron that got himself ripped a few new ones) it made me giggle just a little when he was asked what type of firearm he owned. One of the only reasonable responses he gave during that video was his reply along the lines of, "...that's a very personal question."

Riddle me this. If a potential public figurehead of the ATF very understandably is reluctant to tell a small group of United States senators what guns he owns... while under oath and obligated to respond truthfully to their inquiries... how then can any government respresentative not also understand it IS in FACT a very personal question and why law abiding citizens ("We The People") are so absolutely against providing a detailed registry of everything WE might own(??)

Rhetorical really, but gotta make you giggle just a bit. :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews