JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personally I have no issue with individuals who use drugs recreationally owning firearms.

1696380582642.png

What's your thoughts on these "individuals who use drugs recreationally owning firearms"?

Depends. Do they have felonies? Cause Oregon voters decided to decriminalize hard drugs (as stupid of a decision as it was). If they are a law abiding citizen why don't they get the same rights I do? Just because they take practice in something I don't agree with…. As long as they aren't harming secondary parties aka theft/robbery/vandalism/homicide/burglary/sex assault/child abuse/neglect etc. I think they should be free to do as they wish.

What's the difference between getting black out drunk or high as hell? The government says one is ok and the other isn't.

Stupid.

I don't much care what anyone does as long as they are not expecting me to pay and they don't involve kids. In this case what I have a BIG problem with is them protecting this scum because of who he is. Law should be for everyone or no one.
Agreed. But I think the law is dumb. But we should all be held to the same standard despite our last name.

For example alcohol has done far more damage than weed. One is federally legal while the other one isn't. And it all comes down to money and control.

Again as long as those zombies don't want to carry a gun while in that shape? Why would I care. I have seen a LOT of people get that bad off on alcohol and feds seemed to have no problem with them owning a gun.
In all honesty some tweakers have more self control than some of the emotionally rash individuals I have seen who carry a gun sober nowadays…..

Last Edited:
Agreed. But I think the law is dumb. But we should all be healed to the same standard despite our last name.

For example alcohol has done far more damage than weed. One is federally legal while the other one isn't. And it all comes down to money and control.
It certainly shouldn't be a Schedule 1, but then I don't think the federal government should have any say in anything we consume. It's not their business and they can't be trusted.

It certainly shouldn't be a Schedule 1, but then I don't think the federal government should have any say in anything we consume. It's not their business and they can't be trusted.
The forced vaccine was a good/trusted idea though right………. Lol.

GTFO.

Is it Thread Groundhog Day again?!?!?

Where does the time go?
Little dumb 💩jr is in the news again. So it gets it all going again. A MUCH bigger deal will be if they ever go after dumb 💩 jr over FARA violations. That is the one they should be going after him on and if not for Daddy they would. He better hope Daddy pardons him before leaving office or the guy may end up seeing prison.

What's your thoughts on these "individuals who use drugs recreationally owning firearms"?

same as all their other constitutional rights.

a spin on an old sayin..." a food and his guns are soon parted". Someone in that bad of position has probably already hocked or sold their gun if they had one.

Little dumb 💩jr is in the news again. So it gets it all going again. A MUCH bigger deal will be if they ever go after dumb 💩 jr over FARA violations. That is the one they should be going after him on and if not for Daddy they would. He better hope Daddy pardons him before leaving office of the guy may end up seeing prison.
Daddy was heard telling someone he's concerned he'll croak before 💩's trials are over.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews