JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unless you live under a rock, you know that we have only days left to comment on the proposed changes by BATFE on pistol braces and the "SBR" issue. So, how many of you have actually commented on the website that was set up for public comment?

No, it was not. The fact that I think they are a silly waste of money doesn't mean I don't think YOU shouldn't be able to waste your money on any silliness you see fit.

Sounds like a great way for the BATF to make a list of people that own pistol braces? :s0092:

BATFE will hopefully get thousands of comments and a large percentage from people like me that don't own one of the braces. If BATFE were to start hounding people who speak out when they don't have a pistol brace, it will be a PR nightmare for the BATFE.

No, it was not. The fact that I think they are a silly waste of money doesn't mean I don't think YOU shouldn't be able to waste your money on any silliness you see fit.

Not many people spoke out about the bump stock ban (though the same legal principles apply). Since nobody gave a crap, the bump stock ban stayed in place. Now, it's a brace. Tomorrow, which "stock" or feature will it be?

After receiving over 67,000 comments, ATF has removed the notice.

Merry Christmas America!

Now it will be left up to the phony president Kamala Harris to issue an Executive Order - IF things goes as she plans - NOT.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top