JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From my point of view they aren't assault weapons until they are used to assault someone. I figure out of the firearms I own the one most likely to have been used to assault someone is an old Mosin - It was a Fin capture gun from the winter war so it probably was shot at someone at some point during the conflict.

A single spear would not be an "assault" weapon, but if you painted it all black, and then put a grip on it so it would be easier to handle and your hand would not slip, THEN it would be one, or if you threw 2 at once with the same hand... your hand would be considered an High capasaty spear "clip" (as the libs like to call them) and your hand would then be illegal.....

Funny I can remember seeing a study that came out durring the last AWB and they showed more people were killed everyear by chairs then those dreaded Assult weapons. But I never heard for a ban on chairs. Maybe it just has something to do with disarming us and not for our protection. Makes you wonder.

It's a term made up by the anti-gun establishment after they found out "Assault Rifle" was already used and has an actual definition.
All they know it usually has a shoulder thingy that goes up.

Shoulder thingy that goes up hahaha how funny was that, that lady is a putz. We should also ban alcohol again cause it kills far more then any gun ever has or will, oh wait we already did and it worked out fantastically.....

Per the ATF and their firearms definition there is NO such thing. There are some states that have that term and define what they are talking about. The media and other idiots use that term to define whatever fits their motive for the day.

Shoulder thingy that goes up hahaha how funny was that, that lady is a putz. We should also ban alcohol again cause it kills far more then any gun ever has or will, oh wait we already did and it worked out fantastically.....

barrel+shroud.jpg

And of course the genius legislator banning things she has absolutely no knowledge of: Carolyn McCarthy - YouTube

These are our enemies.

Diane Feinstein is no different. She's a complete moonbat that will ban anything that resembles a firearm if she has her way. She's like Ginny Burdick, except unfortunately the Californians aren't as smart as the PNW and actually listen to her instead of shooting down her retarded ideas.

Sharps, absolutely. The rest only on the UK and Kommiefornia. Be careful with that bow, they can get awful ornery in the spring. AAAHHHHHH ban everything so I FEEL safe!!!

My emotions are so important to everyone, and I have been violated by your question.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top