JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got great deals on S&W Delta Force rifle 500 to 900 LM lights, about $40. Choice of mounts and remote activation switch. They are made by Crimson Trace and I have had no problems with any of the three - one for 5.56, one for 9mm with arm brace and one for 12 gauge shotgun.

They were marked down from around $80. Nice light output and illuminated area.

Midway 2021.

Last Edited:
Sounds like its running good for you. Fun to build.
I loaded some pretty slow 147s and we're kinda long OAL…. Had couple failures on feed but corrected the batch by setting little deeper.
But no issues. Finish is coming off pretty fast though. And I usually use MCarbo trigger polish kits on my P80 assemblies. I polish frame slide rail inserts before installing as well.

I loaded some pretty slow 147s and we're kinda long OAL…. Had couple failures on feed but corrected the batch by setting little deeper.
But no issues. Finish is coming off pretty fast though. And I usually use MCarbo trigger polish kits on my P80 assemblies. I polish frame slide rail inserts before installing as well.
Maybe I should try a polish kit? Im in the camp I shouldnt need to polish any new gun, but in P80 land your on your own. Mine ran incredible first 100ish rounds, but put an RMR and WML on it and having FTF issues. Goregeous pistol though, I want to figure this out.

Maybe I should try a polish kit? Im in the camp I shouldnt need to polish any new gun, but in P80 land your on your own. Mine ran incredible first 100ish rounds, but put an RMR and WML on it and having FTF issues. Goregeous pistol though, I want to figure this out.
First polish was an after thought. The later of mine…… easily polished before installing. So I just do it. Inexpensive upgrades I'm considering and ll likely get to is a more reputable recoil spring and guide, definitely before 1000 rnds.
Maybe that'll help with cycling while little heavy with attachments.
One of the P80 (PSA dagger)spring is loud…. Like nails on a chalkboard. Even when super lubed.

First polish was an after thought. The later of mine…… easily polished before installing. So I just do it. Inexpensive upgrades I'm considering and ll likely get to is a more reputable recoil spring and guide, definitely before 1000 rnds.
Maybe that'll help with cycling while little heavy with attachments.
One of the P80 (PSA dagger)spring is loud…. Like nails on a chalkboard. Even when super lubed.
The only thing Glock in mine is the recoil spring assembly, I did buy a Wolf spring tune kit and tried a few weights but no luck. I do wonder if the recoil spring rubs inside the frame cutout though, and suspect the chamber is on the tight side since I have FTF issues...
1679283191397.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads