JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd be curious how it holds up as well. Honestly, I'd be surprised and little impressed if it survived a two day pistols class. Good luck finding a holster.

I've killed three Streamlights, I'll never buy another other one or any other cheap WML. Surefire or bust for me. I was going to pickup a Modlite but since SF came out with their X300T I'll stick with them.
How many rnds in a 2 day class?

500 per day is pretty typical, so 1000 for 2 days. My record is 1600.

Geeze….. you load all those magazines?
He has to do that, because he's poppin' rounds from his car to the classroom, then poppin' rounds from the classroom to the range, then the same back to the classroom and to the parking lot…. every time his left foot hits the ground.

It's some sorta weird zen-cadence thing I've heard about that leads to doing desk-pops.

1D05537B-8867-4597-8718-E8D9AED06CD0.jpeg

Well the light stayed on 200rnds 9mm
And 100 rnds 10mm….
Still aways from a "2 day pistol coars" but I'll keep at it….
But for tha argument against "budget" stuff……
My Amazon charging handle (10/22) broken…. Was able to use the broken piece as a key to charge so it didn't ruin the day. Got the old OEM installed until I can find another red replacement.

B417B713-CEEE-4089-ADF5-F61D86BBC3ED.jpeg

I'll admit…. Confess.

Elfgo is a no go….
Didn't make 350 rnds of range ammo.
Light turned off during shooting and only turns back on intermittently.
Lesson learned on the WMLs…

43C45A9D-9548-46D6-A6D9-F1197D78099B.jpeg

I have several Streamlights and that what I used on my pistols and they just work. I have a couple of Protac Rail Mount as well. For my primary ARs I am using an Elzetta Design two cell LED light. I bought this light for my first AR and I have fired 1000s of rounds and this light still works.

I am using the bayonet mount for my light::

I run surefire x300s on all my handguns (except my 43X has a streamlight).

On my rifles I run surefire or cloud defensive lights.

Handheld lights I carry on a daily basis are streamlight.

Speaking only from my experience…… I have broke 3 streamlight weapon lights. Luckily the streamlight customer service is awesome and will send you the parts that broke free of charge. But with the multiple breaks I don't run many streamlight products on my firearms any more.

Last Edited:
Nothing wrong with trying something affordable out as long as you dont have expectations it will equal the same from a reputable brand. The litmus test is never buy parts from Amazon or ebay etc. but direct from the mfg. If the mfg isnt selling direct then you know somethings up, or cloned.

Y'all believe in Pew Pew reviews?
Opinions on Olight?
Streamlites are actually affordable in 100-200 lumins….
I wouldn't put an Olight on a firearm that I would possibly be using in a real world scenario.

Even if you gave me the light for free.

I'll admit…. Confess.

Elfgo is a no go….
Didn't make 350 rnds of range ammo.
Light turned off during shooting and only turns back on intermittently.
Lesson learned on the WMLs…

View attachment 1386949
if its ok and doesn't distract from your topic tell me about your P80 build? who did you use for the slide assembly? round count?

as far as light reccomendations, I would trust titsonritz and 1175usmc...

Here's an ok deal on an X300U-A that go posted today. You can find them brand new for $270.00. So 30 bucks more for a guarantee. Well worth every penny.

If you're patient you can pick up the 600 Lumen model for like $160-$180.

if its ok and doesn't distract from your topic tell me about your P80 build? who did you use for the slide assembly? round count?

as far as light reccomendations, I would trust titsonritz and 1175usmc...
Budget build.
AR15 discount NIB lower parts
PSA dagger upper.
Mix mags…P80, Magpul, Glock, Korean KSI.
Now 550 rnd mostly range 115…
80each 124 underwood +p

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top