JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Our local government here in Oregon is so detached from the people and reality they should be thrown out of office and into mental institution! This should make every moral person sick to their stomach.

Does anyone know if there is a group we can support to put a stop to this?

OFF is a good place to start. Funny though, they don't even have this on their homepage.

What a colossal bunch of garbage! Betrayed by people that claim to be people of faith. How the hell does that ring with any damn religious belief? To make a law that makes law-abiding people felons if they don't surrender their own property?

Sorry mods, this has me beyond pizzed right now, so feel free to edit me if needed.

Traitors. The whole damn lot of them. Bunch of liberty-hating self-righteous leftist blowhards.

And I already know I can't count on the supposed pro-gun voters in Oregon to show up in enough numbers to defeat this thing - hell, some of the supposed pro-gun folks will probably help collect signatures.

Okay, I need some cool down time :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for the extra work, @etrain16. :rolleyes:;)

This "bill" doesn't even say how the guns will be registered. It's vague, blanketing verbiage can't become law.

...and if we ban "assault weapons" no one will be shot anymore, that's how we stopped people from doing drugs... this is why liberal logic is considered a mental illness.
They know EXACTLY what they are doing. It doesn't have to work, they don't even want it to work. It just has to sound good enough to get the votes out of their ignorant followers which is the ONLY thing they are after. It's unnatural for us, but you have to think like a slimey traitorous PoS politician to understand them. I've exposed myself to so much of it over the last 3 years, I'm finally starting to get it.

Pamplin Media is incorrectly defining a weapon as an "assault" weapon and is clearly pandering to its readers, and using the media to advance its own political agenda.

If this does not prove that the media is corrupt and using its position to influence politics. 88,000 signatures is not that many and you can expect to see this on the ballot this fall. They are coming for your guns, just not telling you that. Screw the Constitution, they will use any means possible to achieve their end.

Initiative would require surrender of assault weapons

Our local government here in Oregon is so detached from the people and reality they should be thrown out of office and into mental institution! This should make every moral person sick to their stomach.

Does anyone know if there is a group we can support to put a stop to this?
That's the thing. They are absolutely in tune with the majority of people who will continue to support them.

We are not going to win at the ballot box. Our only long term hope is a massive set of appointments to the federal courts so that when we do sue we have a chance of winning. THAT is why Trump is so important. He's the rear end of a baboon with diarrhea but he's appointing the thin black line that will hold the democratic savages at bay.

So I was at cabelas in tualitain tonight, taking my wife for a walk and I noticed that every single ar pmag was gone save for the 10 round ones.

I wonder if this has something to do with this measure or it's just general panic from all the shootings. Still it worries me. I feel a panic like 2008 setting in...

So I was at cabelas in tualitain tonight, taking my wife for a walk and I noticed that every single ar pmag was gone save for the 10 round ones.

I wonder if this has something to do with this measure or it's just general panic from all the shootings. Still it worries me. I feel a panic like 2008 setting in...

I agree!

Reading it, it looks to me like hunting is NOT an approved use of an assault rifle. Am I wrong?
i dont believe you can hunt with an assault rifle anyway seing as an assault rifle is select fire (more than one shot per trigger pull)

i hunt with an AR10.it is NOT an assault rifle. its semiautomatic

from ODFW regulations:
162423DE-7189-4999-AC33-E92C302ED9C2.png

Section 6 (3):

The Department shall establish a means of obtaining the information........

Vague much?????? Written like a bottom-feeder lawyer hired by a church. Ding ding ding!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top