JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pop-tarts.JPG

Bit of trivia
My wife works at the local surgery center
Everyone wears mask while patients are coming and going, and during screening of course
After the last patient leaves, everyone including the surgeons get rid of their masks and finish off the rest of the day without them.

Mask?

Mask?

We don't need no stinkin masks!

P.S. Yesteday, I accepted a package from our postal delivery woman.

She handed it to me.

She wasn't wearing a mask and I wasn't either - we both laughed with delight as free Americans.

Good times!!

People are so stupid.
You see them wearing masks, then touching them with dirty hands, or using their sleeve to touch doors but then you still have germs on your sleeve! And it touches what? Your pants, wipe your face with it, your inside car door, center console, and do you take your clothes off and wash them as soon as you walk in your door at home?

People are so dumb.

It's a virus, just like any other. Wash your hands, take your vitamins, eat right, and exercise.
Build your immunity, you can't live in a bubble, and you don't live forever

Now that my range is open and I have been there a few times I have yet to see anyone with a mask there:D

My husband has been shooting 4 to 5 times per week during this entire situation. He shot on Monday in the rain but he shot under a covered bay. Not all bays have covered areas at our range.

Our range never shut down.

(However many LARGE pieces of PUBLIC, taxpayer paid LAND were shut down by the FEDS, the STATE and in other parts of this state. MT.)

Our range is in the mountains right outside of our town.

NO one is wearing a mask there, no one is super close to one another and hardly any other people are there. He usually shoots during the week not on the weekends.

I am sure that if an event should be held (?) that some distance would be required between the shooters. They posted a 'warning' about the virus on the range's website to cover their butts. I think that is why they did it (?) but I am not positive!

They posted what the MT governor said about the virus, closures, etc. too.

The range is OUTDOORS in mountain air.

The Governor did some things that some of us may not have agreed with when it came to specific closures in OTHER THINGS which I will not go into here or now.

Some counties do NOT and did NOT even follow what the Governor finally ALLOWED (LOL!) because those counties and cities had/have some HARD CORE CONTROL FREAKS when it came to their virus laws.

Yet, those SAME CONTROL FREAKS let the bums/transients/drunks/dope fiends/criminals in general RUIN areas ALL over and WITHIN those exact same counties/cities/small towns!

They cause some REAL PUBLIC HEALTH ISSUES and POLLUTION issues on private AND public land but those constantly get IGNORED 24/7 - year after year.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads