JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stopped by Gators in Kelso after a dentist appointment and was surprised at the number of ARs (.223 & .308) they had in stock this week. Their handgun case is also full (once again) and they have ammo...but limited to 3 boxes per customer. $25 for a box of .45 ACP, $30 for .308 145gr...I didn't look at .223 or 9mm, sorry folks.

The DPMS and M&A .308 ARs had pricing was pretty close to pre-Sandy Hook, and the two SIG .223/5.56 ARs I gave the once over too were comparable with the AR I bought two years ago. It looks like the great-gun-and-ammo run is really, finally, winding down.

(Nothing from the Springfield XD plaform in the handgun case though, so I am still waiting on that new 9mm for the wife)

Still, if you've been looking for an not-outrageously-priced AR you might want to stop by, or give them a call. The shop (as always) was pretty packed.

And with these kinds of indicators, the people who bought rifles to profit from that haven't sold yet are going to dump them to prevent a loss before the prices drop too much further. I believe we will see the classifieds filling up faster then the shelves.

It's already there Jock. The DPMS in Gators I was looking at was only about $120 over what you can order it for directly from DPMS. I checked when I got back home today; though to be honest Gators is always lower-priced than other retailers in the area...hence I love them :)

It's already there Jock. The DPMS in Gators I was looking at was only about $120 over what you can order it for directly from DPMS. I checked when I got back home today; though to be honest Gators is always lower-priced than other retailers in the area...hence I love them :)

That's why I love them too! They don't try to rip people off.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top