Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

ARs back in stock in Kelso...and ammo too

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Heidland, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Heidland

Heidland SW Washington Active Member

Stopped by Gators in Kelso after a dentist appointment and was surprised at the number of ARs (.223 & .308) they had in stock this week. Their handgun case is also full (once again) and they have ammo...but limited to 3 boxes per customer. $25 for a box of .45 ACP, $30 for .308 145gr...I didn't look at .223 or 9mm, sorry folks.

The DPMS and M&A .308 ARs had pricing was pretty close to pre-Sandy Hook, and the two SIG .223/5.56 ARs I gave the once over too were comparable with the AR I bought two years ago. It looks like the great-gun-and-ammo run is really, finally, winding down.

(Nothing from the Springfield XD plaform in the handgun case though, so I am still waiting on that new 9mm for the wife)

Still, if you've been looking for an not-outrageously-priced AR you might want to stop by, or give them a call. The shop (as always) was pretty packed.

2. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

And with these kinds of indicators, the people who bought rifles to profit from that haven't sold yet are going to dump them to prevent a loss before the prices drop too much further. I believe we will see the classifieds filling up faster then the shelves.

3. Heidland

It's already there Jock. The DPMS in Gators I was looking at was only about $120 over what you can order it for directly from DPMS. I checked when I got back home today; though to be honest Gators is always lower-priced than other retailers in the area...hence I love them :)

4. WilliamIV

WilliamIV Longview, Washington Active Member

That's why I love them too! They don't try to rip people off.

5. BrentN

BrentN Kelso Active Member

Big +1 for Wally and D. Great shop and great people.

6. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Brightwater got a bunch of XD's and XDm's in yesterday.

7. nx302stang

nx302stang PAC-NW Member

Did you happen to catch the price on the AR10's in 308?

8. Heidland

Honestly, no, because I'm old. Reading my post above I'm guessing in the very low 2K range because as the time I wrote they were only about $120 over the MRSP on the DPMS website. Give them a call and ask.