JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And that information will probably purged with my next Old Fashion, if fact, who knows that may have happened a couple time already.
Just a reminder. :D

And the Dick Van Dyke Show? Dick's boss, that you never saw? Not Mel. Was Carl Reiner. Rob's father.

1681402787975.png 1681402818880.png

I really enjoy the Jeffersons, too. And Sanford and Son.
Chico and The Man.

Something I've talked to my 20's something kid about; TV in the 70/80' helped create culture. everyone watched the same 3-5 channels. Everyone watched the same shows. everyone had that in common. Now? I don't have any social media so don't follow anyone/anything. I post some on message boards like this and other boards that pertain to my various hobbies but that's it. Culture is being attacked and going away. I don't know what will fill the void. Nothing good I suspect

Chico and The Man.

Something I've talked to my 20's something kid about; TV in the 70/80' helped create culture. everyone watched the same 3-5 channels. Everyone watched the same shows. everyone had that in common. Now? I don't have any social media so don't follow anyone/anything. I post some on message boards like this and other boards that pertain to my various hobbies but that's it. Culture is being attacked and going away. I don't know what will fill the void. Nothing good I suspect
I think that's the difference between Programming and entertainment. One doesn't look like normal life but is portrayed as it. The other is straight entertainment.

Most people can relate to working class, blue collar issues or shows like Dallas and Dynasty where rich people have rich people problems.

He was more of an classic, bigot. Believed he was better than others based on nothing. My favorite line was when he told George, not to be rude to his mammy! He was trying to do the right thing but too blind to understand HE was being rude.
Rude maybe, but I don't believe Archie thought he was better than anyone....'cept Meathead.

Joe

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR