JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also find it ironic we are @ the same state of politics 45 yrs later and it also is ran by democrats same agenda carter v biden failed economies.
How soon we forget. The difference being Carter was a descent man, just a crappying president, that other turd is a treasonist sack of chit and a scumbag pedo with dementia.

ETA:
I was confusing our poopy presidents, one was crappy the other is crapping <you know what>.

Last Edited:
Also find it ironic we are @ the same state of politics 45 yrs later and it also is ran by democrats same agenda carter v biden failed economies.

How soon we forget. The difference being Carter was a descent man, just a crappying president,
Big difference now, though. As Archie points out in the video in Post #6, the mantra of the moment then was privation. Do without. The Carter administration was cutting back on government expenditure. Today, there is no thought whatsoever given to economy of government or cutting back. Instead, the approach is to create and borrow more money to cover overspending. Which will eventually prove to be fatal to our nation's "money." The only time our government uses the word "budget" now is in connection with raising the debt ceiling, not spending less.

Big difference now, though. As Archie points out in the video in Post #6, the mantra of the moment then was privation. Do without. The Carter administration was cutting back on government expenditure. Today, there is no thought whatsoever given to economy of government or cutting back. Instead, the approach is to create and borrow more money to cover overspending. Which will eventually prove to be fatal to our nation's "money." The only time our government uses the word "budget" now is in connection with raising the debt ceiling, not spending less.
Baseline budgeting…. if government only gets a 3% - 4% increase in spending instead of the 8% - 15% increase that they want, they call that a budget cut, even though they got an actual increase.

It's the greatest fraud in human history.

Surely you can't be serious.
Don't call me..

1681366966919.png

Baseline budgeting…. if government only gets a 3% - 4% increase in spending instead of the 8% - 15% increase that they want, they call that a budget cut, even though they got an actual increase.

It's the greatest fraud in human history.
The reason that they say a 3% - 4% spending increase is a cut is because when you count real inflation (not the Government reported version) it actually is a cut!

I never realized that Meathead was the same Rob Reiner that was the director of many great movies including This is Spinal Tap, Stand By Me, Misery, A Few Good Men and others.
Still a meat head.

Many rich entertainers are too scared or compromised to say what they want. I don't like Scott Adam's but he obviously is one of the few that understands his position.

I tell people Archie was not a racist....
Think about it....would he have let Lionell in his house?

Joe
He was more of an classic, bigot. Believed he was better than others based on nothing. My favorite line was when he told George, not to be rude to his mammy! He was trying to do the right thing but too blind to understand HE was being rude.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews