JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a great time at the show.

Picked up a 1970 10/22 complete action for a very fair price of $125. The tolerances are way tighter on the pins and the trigger to receiver fit. I think they were anodized back then also. Found a friend a browning 22 camper hardly used for $225.

I sold half the stuff on my table by about noon. If all goes well, I will drop prices to sell the rest of the junk from my gun room tomorrow.:s0139:

It was nice to meet a few members, and see a few more familiar faces. Lucky SG talked me into a brick of CCI SV 22lr... and the guy next to me has two tables filled with crap like mint Colt pythons, and 1911sAà
keep spending everthing I make... gotta spend money to make money??... that's what I tell the wife anyway. I still have a lot of really good stuff to sell. I'm right across the isle from the organizers/BGC tables. Everthing must go! My loss is your gain! For a limited time only. All reasonable offers considered!!!!!
Bring in your trades! I'll pay multiple pennies on the dollar for your quality wears!
;)

:p

:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR