JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is what I consider to be the best fun show in Oregon. Location: Linn Co. Fairgrounds in Albany.

September 21 & 22. 9:00 - 5:00 Saturday, 9:00 - 4:00 Sunday.

Admission is $5 and parking is free. 420 tables of guns and ammo and 0 tables of beanie babies.

See you there Saturday morning.

It was pretty busy on Saturday morning. What did I find to buy? A 50 cal. ammo can for$14, a Ruger BX-25 for $20 (there was only 1), and a SWR Spectre II for $345 + $200 for tax stamp and a long, long wait.

I looked really hard at a M1 carbine for $450 in fairly nice condition for a shooter. Also saw a Ruger American in .22LR. Once they offer it with a threaded barrel, I'll be buying one.

Ammo was available, except for much .22. Prices were still a little high for me, but it looks like they are still s l o w l y moving lower.

Spent an enjoyable couple of hours there this morning. Bought some 32ACP, a light for my Dillon 550
(neat---love it already), wife bought a purse and shirt, we both bought some raffle tickets at the club booth.
Pretty good selection, and prices are coming down. Was looking hard for a S&W M&P Pro 9mm 5", but no joy.
If I wasn't looking for one, there would probably be 50 of them!:s0114:

...... Was looking hard for a S&W M&P Pro 9mm 5", but no joy.
That particular gun is pretty hard to find right now, and extra 17 round mags are made of unobtanium. I saw a few standard M&P's and a few C.O.R.E models but none of the Pro in 9L. I was able to find someone with the ability to find one, and it's on the way. No offense, but I'm not giving up my source until I have mine in my hands. I'll write up a review of the shop when it comes in and the sale is complete. :s0131:

they had a TON of ammo compared to past shows, I didnt see any 223 less than 10 bucks a box tho:( but still a great show... didnt buy anything tho

I think I saw 223 for less than $10 a box and I know I saw it for less than that if you are OK with reloaded rounds. Or you can go to BiMart and buy it for less if you are willing to buy 2000 rounds.

....Was looking hard for a S&W M&P Pro 9mm 5", but no joy.
I just picked up my brand new M&P pro in 9mm with the 5" barrel. Bought it from Mike Boyer at Northwest Sporting Goods in Dallas. The phone number is 503-751-1700. It took him about a week to find one. They come and go from the distributers so you need to let a shop know you want one and they can start looking. Mike gave me a fair price and he didn't gouge on the background check - only charged $10.

This weekend is NOT the ARPC gunshow. That was last month. Next one isn't until March 2014.

This weekend is the Wes Knodel gunshow in Albany. Thats an entirely different show. For one thing its a lot smaller and for another thing it tends to draw a different mix of vendors.

Most significantly Wes Knodel shows don't have the 100% guns, knives or hunting requirement for tables that ARPC show has. So there will be beef jerky, beanie babies and western art tables.

The ARPC gun show is worth a long drive. The Wes Knodel shows . . . not so much.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top