JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ed's Surplus on Lynnwood. Last time I was up there a few years ago, they still had a pretty decent selection. Sir Plus (or whatever it's called) in Woodinville used to have an ok selection of stuff. Now it seems to be mostly geared toward the Airsoft crowd.

Most of the good surplus stores are near lewis/mac right outside the front gate... depending on what you're looking for the house run by the kooky asian lady has the best backpacks, but you have to dig for them. The place across the street is ok, but usually overpriced, but they have everything. Sir Plus is pretty good, but more and more they're being taken over by airsoft junk.

The two best surplus stores anywhere are "Army Navy Marine" store down in medford, and CDVS.us (there's another surplus store down on division which has some cool stuff also). Unfortunately none of them are close, most of the "surplus" in the sound isn't very good.

Thanks for the replies. I am just not familiar with the current generation of gear being a Vietnam era vet. Would like to get some stuff, but just figured it would be better to see it in person, try it on and see if it fits my personality. Looks like I will have to do a little more research and take a chance with internet sales.

Thanks for the replies. I am just not familiar with the current generation of gear being a Vietnam era vet. Would like to get some stuff, but just figured it would be better to see it in person, try it on and see if it fits my personality. Looks like I will have to do a little more research and take a chance with internet sales.

If you're looking for the current equivalents the "small alice pack" is now the Molle II Assault pack NSN 8465-01-580-0981 (OCP/multi-cam) Which goes with the Molle II large rucksack 8465-01-580-1556 (OCP/Multicam). You are going to be looking at about $80 for the assault pack, and up to $150 for the large ruck. Pricey, but really nice stuff. Frankly, the large ruck even fully loaded is quite comfortable, however walking around with 120lbs on your back even if you're my size is a little ridiculous. I know the chinese lady (white house) near the gate at lewis mccord has these, and will be the cheapest in that area. I bought my assault pack from her, and then a buddy gave me his ruck when he got back from the sandbox, which oddly enough he didn't even take with him. Also, when you go to the chinese lady, just dig through the piles, most of the bags are on the south side (go right when you walk in the door) the place is a fire-trap and just a pile of stuff you need to dig through. If you want to be sure you're getting a good deal, go across the street to the other surplus place and find out what the price is (it will be easier to find over there).

There should be many good surplus stores up there with the number of military bases in Washington.

This might help.
washington state military surplus - Google Search

It's actually quite a rarity, many of the stores right at the entrance to the bases are a great place to get ripped off. That is even if they have the stuff you want.

It's actually quite a rarity, many of the stores right at the entrance to the bases are a great place to get ripped off. That is even if they have the stuff you want.

to be honest...other than the Boring store; the surplus stores in Oregon aren't much better for gear prices. (Aloha, Andy and Bax, Camo and Gear, and the other surplus store in Eugene)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top