JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
From Facebook........................

A friend shared this and I found it interesting.
Pretty Amazing!
A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:
There were over 600,000 hunters this season in the state of Wisconsin ..
Allow me to restate that number: 600,000!
Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.
(That's more men under arms than in Iran . More than France and Germany combined. )
These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms,
and NO ONE WAS KILLED.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods ofPennsylvania and
Michigan 's 700,000 hunters, ALL OF WHOM HAVE RETURNED HOME SAFELY.
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
And then add in the total number of hunters in the other 46 states.
It's millions more.
________ The point? _______________________________________
America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!
Hunting... it's not just a way to fill the freezer.
It's a matter of national security.
That's why all enemies, foreign and domestic, want to see us disarmed.
Food for thought, when next we consider gun control, whether you agree with it or not.
Overall it's true, so if we disregard some assumptions that hunters
don't possess the same skills as soldiers, the question would still remain...
What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.
(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT
THE GOVERNMENT TAKING CONTROL OF THE POSSESSION OF FIREARMS)
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

43828708_10213138478845365_2550252658678038528_n.jpg

Last Edited:

Pretty Amazing!
A blogger added up the deer license sales in just a handful of states and arrived at a striking conclusion:
Over the last several months, Wisconsin 's hunters became the eighth largest army in the world.
(That's more men under arms than in Iran . More than France and Germany combined. )
These men, deployed to the woods of a single American state, Wisconsin, to hunt with firearms,
and NO ONE WAS KILLED.
That number pales in comparison to the 750,000 who hunted the woods ofPennsylvania and
Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia and it literally establishes the fact that the
hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world.
It's millions more.
America will forever be safe from foreign invasion with that kind of home-grown firepower!
Food for thought, when next we consider gun control, whether you agree with it or not.
What army of 2 million would want to face 30 million, 40 million, or 50 million armed citizens???
For the sake of our freedom, don't ever allow gun control or confiscation of guns.
(IF YOU AGREE, AS I DO, PASS IT ON, I FEEL GOOD THAT I HAVE AN ARMY OF MILLIONS WHO WOULD PROTECT OUR LAND AND I SURE DON'T WANT
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

View attachment 1045429
Deer don't shoot back. Who is going to sail or fly across an ocean to invade? This isn't 1775 or 1812.

No but hunting does teach a certain amount of proficiency with the use of a firearm. Maybe not at an expert level. But knowing how to shoot is much better than not knowing how to shoot. The Japanese were correct to not wake the sleeping tiger.
That would be true if this was still the Tiger:
Screen-Shot-2016-08-20-at-2.08.17-PM.png

However, I fear this is a bit more accurate:

500full.jpg

Well, you're partly correct fellas. I agree with all of the above except that China probably has a bigger army than we know. Secondly, you forget J. Biden will welcome ANYBODY here to the US, even invaiders.

Pretty Amazing!
and NO ONE WAS KILLED.
It's millions more.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

View attachment 1045429
Some facts for WI 2020 deer hunting:
1 death, 9 injured
569,203 licenses sold were for gun privileges, including gun, patron and sports licenses.

Who has to sail or fly to this country all they have to do is walk across the southern border and we will give them free health care and a place to live? Given enough time say the next 3 years they will out man us and out vote us and never fire a shot.

We currently do not know who is crossing the border so how many are infiltrators wanting to do us harm. A couple small hit teams could wipe out the power gird in large cities and Americans would not know what to do.

Chill, Bro!

Hell, all I did was make an observation about the relative preparedness of the general populace in the US as compared to 60 years ago and for expressing my opinion was asked to leave the country.

Can you imagine???

Chill, Bro!

Hell, all I did was make an observation about the relative preparedness of the general populace in the US as compared to 60 years ago and for expressing my opinion was asked to leave the country.

Can you imagine???
I didn't call you out. You called me out.

Like hell I did!

I made an OBSERVATION about my perception of the relative level of preparedness and willingness to lay down one's life for one's neighbor between our countrymen of 60 years ago and those we find today.

In PICTURES, no less!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads