JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At this point in time it would be a tough time to be back in the military.

Recent events and media exposure of top brass doesn't inspire confidence in leadership.

That photo of the Commander in Chief checking his watch as the fallen were brought home speaks volumes......

Nor would I willingly put my life or my son's life in the hands of the detestable top brass who recently testified before congress.

The decision to leave so many behind in Afghanistan, the military's and current administration's disinterest in getting Americans citizen back and scrubbing the story of their fate from the media exposes an active contempt for those who serve. I've never seen anything like it....this wasn't a screw up, this was an informed considered decision to discard American citizens and SIVs.

I would defend as my current physical condition allows.
If a foreign power made it onshore they would have to be well equipped.
Don't know if the average hunter realizes how technical war has become or how to be invisible to that technology.
People worried about conventional warfare forget that throughout history plenty of times the populace faced a military force of their own flag. I see that playing out far more likely.
This........
I believe the enemy is already inside.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR