JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Empty magwell?

1e0ae3de9784cdcd69947ae024215ab3.png

Looks like some kind of KOOK. He is going to get himself shot. When he does and it comes out he is some mental health case his family will of course scream and cry about why was someone allowed to harm him.

I think he is just a concerned neighbor making sure everyone is safe and sound in their homes. A one man neighborhood watch team

It's Only the media "and this Website" that is making this Individual a "prowler". Maybe he was a Block Captain(or some other legit individual) who just happened to be out that night and NEEDED a Cane worse than a Rifle.

Think about it!!!:):):)

It's Only the media "and this Website" that is making this Individual a "prowler". Maybe he was a Block Captain(or some other legit individual) who just happened to be out that night and NEEDED a Cane worse than a Rifle.

He could have simply called, texted, or otherwise waited until daylight hours to ask the neighborhood people if everything is going fine, ask to report any other strange occurrences, instead of becoming a person of interest :rolleyes:

The guy walks up, may get a surprise he's not expecting.
Very similar to the guy holding his stance, waiting in an upstairs bedroom.
Colanders have holes too.
That "magic" door.
A step before the devil.
You gave him your soul, and may be going quickly to hell.

I have swamp land in Florida that I would like to sell you...

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads