JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Medic pretty well summed it up.

61d95d1c6c3870eef34c0a61c25b267ca301500c_1-jpg.258114.jpg

The liberals will cite the cost of an armed guard, but want to pay for millions of people's food, cloths, childcare, housing and in some cases a base income. I'm more for letting people carry if they choose (what if they hit an innocent bla bla bla) simple have the school security take a class and raise their wages a little bit if they choose to get the certification.

Mass shootings at schools is still very rare if you look at how many schools are out the in our giant country. People need to turn off the news until they figure out we are sick of sensationalism. -- you know that market system were always preaching about?

Every teacher needs to have a Glock 20 on their hip, carried in condition 1. School shooting will be a thing of the past!

Teachers also need to learn to use their weapon. Weekly paid target practice! EVERY WEEK! train like your going to defend our kids!

One aspect of the gun free zone dilemma not often talked about is economic; businesses need liability insurance and most insurers, at least the large corporate companies that deal with malls et al, require the insuree to forbid private firearms on their property. Thus most workplaces and retailers have no gun rules.

It's easy for some boardroom executive to make blanket directives for others to live by. Distancing themselves from accountability is what a good corporate structure, or layered government for that matter, is all about.

When I was a kid, the custodian coached basketball. The 2nd grade teacher ran fundraisers. People (including me) balk at just giving teachers guns and calling it done. But giving a teacher the basic training to be an armed guard, a bit of a pay bump for the effort, and regular update training just like they do for their teaching credentials doesn't seem out of line. I don't like dedicated armed guards because I don't like the feeling of an armed camp. Plus I'd like to think an armed guard could teach a little grade school math. Defense coming from within those defended seems more effective and a better place to learn.

Look at areas of businesses that have armed guards. They are seldom if ever get robbed. Robbers always pick banks that do not have security. Shooters always pick No Gun Zones. The Elite like Stalone and other have armed guards. I protect my family as we are all armed guards here.

So someone please tell me if gun owners know the rules, and criminals know the rules,
Umm why are the Antis leading people to slaughter ? Other then the obvious mental illness they all have.

When it comes to security, and our right to have this.
Its not about wanting a firearm or not wanting one. Its about standard for people that matter and then telling us clear whom do not. In every country that has guns banned the elite are still protected by armed security, its the same here in the USA. And banning guns would not change how the elite live. It would change how we would protect ourselves and we live however. The Elite do not call the police when an intruder breaks in they have Armed Security. You and I do not. Next time one says we must ban all guns remind them who gets to keep them after then are all gone. In every country that bans guns, only the criminals and elite have guns and of all the massacres after these bans in these countries none were ever aimed at the Elite just the citizenry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top