JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why don't we have them. Like Reynold's high school?

I'm not gona hear anymore crap about gun ban's. Until we try protecting our children first!

Personally, I would take it a step further and say ANY place that restricts civilian carry should be Made to hire armed guards for the customers safety.

If they allowed parents to protect the schools, I would sign up to volunteer a couple hours a week even though my daughter just started college.

Personally, I would take it a step further and say ANY place that restricts civilian carry should be Made to hire armed guards for the customers safety.

If they allowed parents to protect the schools, I would sign up to volunteer a couple hours a week even though my daughter just started college.

I would give them 40 hours a week. And pay out of pocket for any training they require!
Man. I am sick of these killings!

And I want to stop them!

I haven't made up my mind on this. I think armed security would be a deterrent but the size of some of these campuses are so immense it would take an army to properly protect them.

Plus I think if we did fortify all of our schools and college campuses these killers would target grocery stores, churches, etc anywhere people gather.

If we choose to live in a free (ish) society, there is always going to be soft targets. We just need to stop raising these pathetic excuses for human beings and get back to personal accountability, traditional family values etc.

I haven't made up my mind on this. I think armed security would be a deterrent but the size of some of these campuses are so immense it would take an army to properly protect them.

Plus I think if we did fortify all of our schools and college campuses these killers would target grocery stores, churches, etc anywhere people gather.

If we choose to live in a free (ish) society, there is always going to be soft targets. We just need to stop raising these pathetic excuses for human beings and get back to personal accountability, traditional family values etc.

Would one trained persons not protect better than no trained person?

And F grocery stores and churches.
Maybe they will get up to speed when they see armed schools work!

61d95d1c6c3870eef34c0a61c25b267ca301500c_1.jpg

Simple solution.

Every teacher carries.

Every cashier carries.

Everyone carries.

How many people you gonna shoot in a crowd full of ccw's?

A guy could do more damage in a crowd with two kitchen butcher knives and a couple of red bulls in em, then almost any gun. Thats just my opinion - doesn't take any skill or training to start swinging a sharp knife at anything that moves around you.

I bet @Medic! could confirm or debunk that for me.;)

I get what you are saying, and ultimately just as you stated the long term solution has to be a change in our cultural values... or maybe more like a return to when we had some kind of values.

In the meantime, to satisfy the "something must be done" crowd. Lets do something that might actually be effective, and not involve taking my shoes off to be groped and x-rayed.

I get what you are saying, and ultimately just as you stated the long term solution has to be a change in our cultural values... or maybe more like a return to when we had some kind of values.

In the meantime, to satisfy the "something must be done" crowd. Lets do something that might actually be effective, and not involve taking my shoes off to be groped and x-rayed.

How about abolishing gun free zones/ Constitution free zones as they have been proven to be dismal failures, thus allowing those who choose to protect themselves, to do so?

Exactly, and furthermore if they have a policy that bans carrying a firearm on their property they are LEGALLY liable for events like this, huge payouts to families of folks that disarmed themselves to walk onto bigot property.

Id also take this to cities here in Oregon that ban loaded open carry.
They need to be legally liable for preventing civilians the right to defend themselves quickly should a tragic event like this happen.

ALL of these "mass" shootings have happend in soft target areas..

I think we SHOULD try a pro firearm approach versus yet another anti firearm approach.. New laws wont do jackbubblegum.

ALL of these "mass" shootings have happend in soft target areas..

I think we SHOULD try a pro firearm approach versus yet another anti firearm approach.. New laws wont do jackbubblegum.

Even more disgusting is the legislators have made laws to
protect themselves from lawsuits for making bad law.
They did it without the people's consent as well.
That has to be changed also.
Another one is ALL judges should be elected by the people and never hand picked by any politician.
There are many things that are bad with our current political system but those things would go a long way toward fixing some of them.

Exactly, and furthermore if they have a policy that bans carrying a firearm on their property they are LEGALLY liable for events like this, huge payouts to families of folks that disarmed themselves to walk onto bigot property.

Id also take this to cities here in Oregon that ban loaded open carry.
They need to be legally liable for preventing civilians the right to defend themselves quickly should a tragic event like this happen.

Exactly. If they are going to mandate that we can't carry to protect ourselves and our loved ones, then the college, university, store, mall, theater should be required to guarantee safety by providing adequate armed security - and if the don't, then they are to be held financially liable for all victims killed or injured.

Funny thing is, they may not care about protecting people, but they do care about their money.

I hope the family of every victim yesterday sues the school for failing to provide a safe environment - if nothing more than to send a strong message to all gun free zones.

Unfortunately it will likely end up with lawsuits against gun manufacturers and gun stores instead of the people that created the "free indoor shooting range with reactive targets" they call a school.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads