JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. I am not sure if this is allowed but I know most folks on here are like minded. Our high school trap team is have a raffle to help send kids to the National Finals in Michigan. It is a CZ over/under field gun 12 ga. If anyone wants to help out a good cause it would be much appreciated. You can either visit 51/50 tactical gun shop in independence, or if you are local to the Dallas oregon area I can meet up with tickets. Thank you everyone. Matt

109192.jpeg

Hello all. I am not sure if this is allowed but I know most folks on here are like minded. Our high school trap team is have a raffle to help send kids to the National Finals in Michigan. It is a CZ over/under field gun 12 ga. If anyone wants to help out a good cause it would be much appreciated. You can either visit 51/50 tactical gun shop in independence, or if you are local to the Dallas oregon area I can meet up with tickets. Thank you everyone. Matt

View attachment 1420072
How much are the tickets?
🤔🤔

If it is possible to send you a check for tickets,, and the forum allows it,
please post an address with instructions, so that those that wish to do so, may purchase tickets by mail.
Best,
Gary
I don't think that will be a problem. I will check with the big wigs and make sure. I could just get the info off the check and fill out the tickets for you and send you pics of the stubs with the numbers on them. I will get back to you. I will make some calls right now. Thank you very much

View attachment 1420072
Could I Venmo you some money for tickets?

Could I Venmo you some money for tickets?
I know the club doesn't have venmo, and I don't personally either. I just ran the check thing by the head people and it doesn't sound like it will be a problem but they are going to check. I really appreciate you folks helping out these young shooters.

I know the club doesn't have venmo, and I don't personally either. I just ran the check thing by the head people and it doesn't sound like it will be a problem but they are going to check. I really appreciate you folks helping out these young shooters.
Dang it! I haven't had a checkbook in at least 10 years lol

I have a buddy in Monmouth. I'll see if I can Venmo him.

Dang it! I haven't had a checkbook in at least 10 years lol

I have a buddy in Monmouth. I'll see if I can Venmo him.
Heck yeah I live next door to monmouth and we could do it that way. And I could give him the other half of the tickets with the numbers on it. They do the drawing live via Facebook on the Central Highschool Trap Team page.

If it is possible to send you a check for tickets,, and the forum allows it,
please post an address with instructions, so that those that wish to do so, may purchase tickets by mail.
Best,
Gary
Just an update, I did get approval to accept checks to the trap club for the raffle tickets. PM me and I'll get you my address and get the Info to put on the raffle ticket. Thank you everyone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top