JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tested my phone in a cookie tin and it won't recieve calls. Plus the phone doesn't run the battery down searching for a signal. I do this for privacy, I get tired of calls that waste my retired time. No messages and no calls, just a peaceful time in life without being annoyed. :)
You don't have to lie.
You just need another excuse to eat cookies.
Lol

You can disable those alerts in your phone settings. (Or at least you can for amber alerts, severe weather, etc).

I got tired of the amber alerts in Yakima popping up on my phone at 2:00 in the morning.
Not sure about EAS alerts can be disabled or not. I use the myAlerts application to get weather alerts, etc. but has quiet time where get the alerts but does give a siren.

5gPhoneTest.png

Naw. When God created Adam he just wanted a pet. He confined Adam in a walled kennel/zoo/prison/"garden" where there was no danger, no excitement, no need to earn a living, opportunity to achieve anything, no need or ability to be responsible for anything, not even himself, no sex or procreation either. So Adam was bored, depressed, and lonely. So God created Eve. She wasn't part of the original plan. She was nobody's pet. And when she got together with Snake she was brave enough to choose knowledge. Following her lead, so did Adam. So God threw them out of the boring but beautiful prison. Thereafter, they would have to learn, think, invent, work, suffer pain, take responsibility for themselves, procreate. God had created Adam and Eve. Snake helped them become human.
Consequences.

My first thought was, "How did Kamala get my phone number?" At least it wasn't like last time when I was in an airport surrounded by 500 of my closest friends, all getting a call from Kamala.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top