JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

how many preppers here are democrats and how many are republicans

• Total voters
Status
Yes , we certainly wouldn't want to blame the rich. I'm sure JP Morgan's Jaime Diamon works 10000 times harder than I do and is really almost like God.

Last Edited:
Yes , we certainly wouldn't want to blame the rich. I'm sure JP Morgan's Jaime Diamon works 10000 times harder than I do and is really almost like God.

If I win the lottery and I'm suddenly rich, does that mean I am now the cause of all the issues within our system?

Hardly...so blaming "the rich" is a timeless cop-out to blame the world's problem's on while keeping the true people to blame in power. If we cut off everyone's head that made more than 1M a year, we would still have the issues today as we did yesterday...the blame can fall on our banking system, our Federal reserve and the endless lobbying paid for with US dollars to fat cat CEOs that decide true policies and politicians.

I'm always amused when "the rich' are blamed for something.
My dad made 100K a year when that was big money but he worked 70 hours a week and went 3-5 years between vacations. On several occasions he paid for operations to cure the illness's of his employees. Wealth is neutral but it is like adversity in that it brings out the best and worst in PPL.
Times change but human nature never does, all the cardinal sins are at play no matter the condition or circumstances with Envy playing a major role

Money is power, if you don't think some of the the rich cause the problems then you must love Bloomberg spending millions on gun control.:D

If I win the lottery and I'm suddenly rich, does that mean I am now the cause of all the issues within our system?

'Strawman' argument. Your winning the lottery, or earning a large salary based on hard work and specialized skills is not relevant. Jaime Diamond, CEO of JP Morgan, heading a banking conglomerate that leads other finance giants into a cartel, determining how investments are made all over the world while engaging in illegal activities and fraud, repeatedly convicted and let off the hook with fines, is the issue. Why? Because those fraudulent activities destroyed the economies of millions of households, destroyed millions of good paying jobs, and used the power of the federal government to enable a re-design of the economy into an oligarchy - rule by a tiny minority - the .1%.
They couldn't do it, of course, without the help of 'useful pro-market idiots' of the right, and willfully blind, give-Obama-a-pass-no-matter -what liberals on the left.

'Strawman' argument. Your winning the lottery, or earning a large salary based on hard work and specialized skills is not relevant. Jaime Diamond, CEO of JP Morgan, heading a banking conglomerate that leads other finance giants into a cartel, determining how investments are made all over the world while engaging in illegal activities and fraud, repeatedly convicted and let off the hook with fines, is the issue. Why? Because those fraudulent activities destroyed the economies of millions of households, destroyed millions of good paying jobs, and used the power of the federal government to enable a re-design of the economy into an oligarchy - rule by a tiny minority - the .1%.
They couldn't do it, of course, without the help of 'useful pro-market idiots' of the right, and willfully blind, give-Obama-a-pass-no-matter -what liberals on the left.

You naming rich, corrupt fat-cats then blaming "the rich" is like me naming corrupt cops and then blaming all law enforcement.

Do you honestly think that if JP Morgan wasn't doing what he does that it wouldn't be done? The system is to blame, not the money that caused it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR