Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Low Price Guns
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Are otf knives illegal in Oregon

Reactions
Optics planet has a good deal on the hk hogue otf knife but i just got an email that i need to prove im a leo or some sort because they arent available to the general public? I thought the laws said it was ok to have but not to conceal

Flymph

Reactions
Is it a LEO exclusive item?
You'd be correct on the law, but some retailers only offer some products to LEO.

Reactions
they are not illegal, it is illegal to conceal it . Thats where the pocket clip comes in .......so much visible out of the pocket deems it open carry . The LEO check is a store thing . You can buy an Infidel from Sportsman Medford with no checking .

Reactions
Optics planet has a good deal on the hk hogue otf knife but i just got an email that i need to prove im a leo or some sort because they arent available to the general public? I thought the laws said it was ok to have but not to conceal
Is that knife considered an automatic? I know optics planet ships this otf knife to OR unless something changed very recently.

Hawaiian

Reactions
Auto knives are legal to own and carry in Oregon. 'Concealed' carry is prohibited.
You can buy OTF's at many of the sporting goods stores.
On the net, try Blade HQ. Good prices, good dealings.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect